87-93 gray interior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 87-93 gray interior

i placed an ad in the interior section but it seems no one ever goes in there lol.

Any one know where i can get either a complete set or if i have to piece it together then fine but i want gray fox interior (87-93)

if you got some let me know or if you know someone who does shoot me their contact info

RESIDENT ELECTRICIAN AND WIRING GURU!!!!

I dunno, but you're right about the classifieds.

Comment

i know i need a cowl hood and i posted in there as well knowing it'll fail. what sucks is you could post it in the garage and probably get what you need but then you have to catch shit for having it in the wrong place.

Comment

Better decide what color you want, there were 3 (or 4?) different greys from 87-93. Once you make that decision, look up Jason @ Stallion Stangs. He advertises on Craigslist, and he has a web site. His prices are usually retail, but if you go see him he will do package deals on multiple items.

I'm not associated with him, just a satisfied customer.

Comment

Originally posted by Rotortrash View Post
          Better decide what color you want, there were 3 (or 4?) different greys from 87-93. Once you make that decision, look up Jason @ Stallion Stangs. He advertises on Craigslist, and he has a web site. His prices are usually retail, but if you go see him he will do package deals on multiple items.

I'm not associated with him, just a satisfied customer.
          What's his website? I'm looking for trunk interior panels for my '93 coupe.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter View Post
            What's his website? I'm looking for trunk interior panels for my '93 coupe.
            Found this after a quick Google search.

-Aaron

Comment

Originally posted by CRASH View Post
              Found this after a quick Google search.

-Aaron
              Ha ha thanks. My google search failed. Brought up horses. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter View Post
                Ha ha thanks. My google search failed. Brought up horses. Thanks.
                LOL, no problem man. I just typed in "Jason Stallion Stangs" and scrolled down a few links and there it was !

-Aaron

Comment

Thanks Crash, I moved on and didn't see his post.

Comment

Originally posted by Rotortrash View Post
                    Thanks Crash, I moved on and didn't see his post.
                    No problem.

Comment

cool ill hit him up.....i got a decent deal earlier today on a set of opal gray tweed gt seats with the short headrest.

previous owner spray painted EVERYTHING black including the visor mirrors. whatever color i choose i know ill have to stick with it.

the car has black carpet in it that is brand new. im trying to picture a way to mix factory black on factory gray and make it look decent

RESIDENT ELECTRICIAN AND WIRING GURU!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X