No announcement yet.

Silver price below $19.00 an ounce...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There are good reasons to buy generic and also premium silver. I buy mostly generic to save some money and get a larger volume of it. Ebay really isn't that bad, the bidding usually ends before it would cost more than the Buy Now option, and shipping is free.
    sigpic

Comment

• your avatar always reminds me of goatse.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• I like junk silver, preferably dimes and quarters.

I need to buy more, i messed up and bought some a little high pushing my dollar cost average over $20

Comment

• had to look that up,... gross
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by 0393gt View Post
            had to look that up,... gross
            lol, I figured goatse was a household name by now.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• When was the last time Silver was this low?
              "We, the people, are the rightful masters of both congress and the courts - not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the constitution." Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by asphaltjunkie View Post
                When was the last time Silver was this low?
                http://www.monex.com/prods/silver_chart.html 2010
                sigpic

Comment

• For all the guys interested in getting started in silver at these levels - I'm interested to know what the rest of your portfolio looks like.
                  Originally posted by davbrucas
                  I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

• Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                    For all the guys interested in getting started in silver at these levels - I'm interested to know what the rest of your portfolio looks like.
                    Non-existent?
                    "We, the people, are the rightful masters of both congress and the courts - not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the constitution." Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by 0393gt View Post
                      Based off of the 10 year chart, I take it precious metals are more of a long-term investment?

Comment

• Yeah, I plan on sitting on mine for a loong time, although I do give one ounce bars to family members for Christmas.
                        sigpic

Comment

• When it was 18-19 or so I bought my first silver bars. Now I have lost money, like normal things I buy. Don't buy if you can't afford to lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                            For all the guys interested in getting started in silver at these levels - I'm interested to know what the rest of your portfolio looks like.
                            800,000 rounds of .22lr, eighteen cow skin rugs, a 2011 King Ranch, and a Cigarette boat...
                            http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                              800,000 rounds of .22lr, eighteen cow skin rugs, a 2011 King Ranch, and a Cigarette boat...
                              LMFAO. I feel you've been on an especially good roll lately.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X