4th of July plans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4th of July plans

What's everyone doing? Going to fire up my grill and probably burn some hot links and screw around at the house all day. I might even have a sip or two of bourbon. Exciting stuff!

Riverboat cruise on Lake Tahoe with my mom, and then find a good spot to watch fireworks.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
      What's everyone doing? Going to fire up my grill and probably burn some hot links and screw around at the house all day. I might even have a sip or two of bourbon. Exciting stuff!
      kinda sums it up for me as well... probably swimming if it isn't too damn hot
      Allstate Insurance
      Dominguez Agency
      1101 E. Bardin Rd. suite 141
      Arlington, TX. 76018
      817-405-2011
      tdominguez@allstate.com
      Give us a call so we can take a look at your insurance needs, we may be able to save you $$!!

Comment

I have to head to New Braunfels for a wedding that weekend, but because of 2 kids and a pregnant wife, most likely not alot of fun is going down.

Comment

Gonna try to find a place for me and my boys to shoot some firecrackers, then come back to the house and swim.
          WRX

Comment

Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
            Gonna try to find a place for me and my boys to shoot some firecrackers, then come back to the house and swim.
            Seems like it would be difficult to shoot firecrackers.. Unless you guys are good shots, or firing from up close..

Maybe you should just light them instead??

Comment

kaboomtown july 3rd

july 4th......absolutely nothing. i ain't doing shit, and thats the american way.

Comment

The true 4th we are going to a bbq at a friends house, then saturday evening we are having a party at the shop to pop fireworks.
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Fire works and Beer...

Anyone in Mansfield that see's fireworks off of Cannon it will be me
                  Originally posted by Da Prez
                  Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                  Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                    Fire works and Beer...

Anyone in Mansfield that see's fireworks off of Cannon it will be me
                    Ill let the fire marshal know, thanks
                    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

i wish this holiday was on a Friday so i could get a 3 day weekend

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                        i wish this holiday was on a Friday so i could get a 3 day weekend

Take Friday off and get a 4 day! I work next Sat otherwise I would have. But I'm 2 days into a 4 day weekend now, so it all comes out in the wash.

Comment

I'm on call for work... but not that weekend!

Comment

No plans yet. I've got Friday off, too, so hello 4-day weekend!

Comment

I'm off on the 4th, and 5th. There's a good chance I will be in PA on the 4th and NJ on the 5th, but I'll be back for shenanigans in Egypt!
                              Originally posted by BradM
                              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                              Originally posted by Leah
                              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                              X