No announcement yet.

jeep salesfolk???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They make geometry correction brackets that address the issue you are speaking of but its not a big deal If you’re setup correctly. Zone is the absolute bottom of the barrel cheapest lift you can buy.

Is there a difference, yes. If you had a pair of properly setup jeeps one short arm and one long arm there might be a 10-15% difference. For most people though they wouldn’t be discerning enough to really be able to tell and it’s certainly not worth the extra thousands unless you will be using the Jeep for real or are just a 1-upper type of person.

Comment

In the grand Cherokee world zone and iron rock was probably the best “budget” lift. The absolute shit lift was rough country.

Comment

I’m not in the Jeep world but Zone and/or Rough Country would be the last lift I’d put on my truck.
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
          I’m not in the Jeep world but Zone and/or Rough Country would be the last lift I’d put on my truck.
          I used Rough Country on both my Bronco (4") and Suburban (leveling kit) and was satisfied with both, for the cost. For mild offroading and mostly street duty they were a good option. That said, if I do a full lift on the Jeep (just leveled with flat fenders right now) it won't be Rough Country.

Comment

Rough Country is ok if you have a AAA membership.

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
              Rough Country is ok if you have a AAA membership.
              Imagine the worst rough cuntry stuff you have ever seen and take 5 steps back and look in the garbage can and that's what zone brand lifts are.

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                Imagine the worst rough cuntry stuff you have ever seen and take 5 steps back and look in the garbage can and that's what zone brand lifts are.
                I'll bet a lot of the guys with the high dollar American Force Wheels are running Zone lifts and Federal tires. Probably LED's around the brake rotors too.

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                  I'll bet a lot of the guys with the high dollar American Force Wheels are running Zone lifts and Federal tires. Probably LED's around the brake rotors too.
                  When you're ballin for the gram amexican fawces are all that matters. They can't see your stretched chicom tires and shit springs.

Comment

I have Fox Coilovers and shocks and love them. (F150 though) I'm glad i spent the extra money instead of a spacer kit or Rough Country.

Comment

Working...
                    X