i'd like to apoligize and clear my name

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
    ... and wouldn't mind helping you local guys with some of your projects without any return to prove this statement is more than just words.
    Hide y0 wife hide y0 rugs!

Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
    that's probably the best advice ive ever heard over the internet. thanks danny. this is going to be a battle I have to fight and win daily, no different from anyone else on here.
    Here's my advice. Stay off of message boards where the freedom of your sausage fingers knows no bounds. Get into a counseling program of some sort. Make yourself better. Come back and prove you have improved upon yourself.
    Last edited by SS Junk; 07-10-2013, 06:22 AM.

Comment

• Just now catching up on all this and this little jewel made me chuckle out loud!

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
      bronco bama bought me a cell phone!

Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
        I support you Steve. I understand every day is a struggle. Write down a list that describes the person you want to be and read it to yourself first thing every day. Sometimes you need to be reminded.

You've said some terrible things in the past and I suppose you probably will again. But that doesn't mean you should stop trying to better yourself.
        good post Puma.

We all fuck up and alot of times those lead to a never ending string of more fuck ups.
        Most people think you are going to fail Steve and it is all in your hands if you succeed. Talk to God. Ask him for help. Thank him for every single small amount of help you recieve and do your best to pass it on when you can.

Everyone can change but it takes a whole new mindset and a way of doing things. you have got to do a complete life transformation before you do end up 6 feet under. There is an amazing life out there for you, Steve, you just have to learn to not be a dickbag and do what you can to make that life happen.
        Good luck and i wish you the best.
        May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
        Semper Fi

Comment

• Apology still holding? What's the over/under on the breaking point?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
            Apology still holding? What's the over/under on the breaking point?
            I said two months on the first or second page.

Comment

• Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
              I honestly don't know where to start with this.... but I will just say that ive said and done a lot of things I sorely regret. I don't know if I can ever put things right, but id like to try.

most of you know I take meds. well, I had to go without because I was relying on my parents to pay for them and we had a huge falling out. no biggie, I figured I could survive without them. I WAS WRONG. I almost ended up in jail after letting my anger get the best of me but with some motivation from the few friends I have left, I moved on to better time. I am now fully indepedant of my family, with no assistance, working my ass off at my jobs and paying for my own bills. I still receive the govt assistance, but it will stop soon do to the fact im working too much and I will hopefully become full time at my official job.
              Believe it or not id like to thank SOME of you guys for helping motivate me and would like to apologize to everyone for my big mouth. I know I cant go back to where things were, but id like to start building something new that I can be proud of. ive been doing some community work and wouldn't mind helping you local guys with some of your projects without any return to prove this statement is more than just words. there are so many people that I cant apologize my way out of trouble, and id like to do something with my hands to show im sincere if possible.

thanks for your time.
              sincerely,
              steven hughes
              Originally posted by Magnus View Post
              Stevo
              Originally posted by SSMAN
              ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Working...
              X