Stranded in water at Lake Ray Hubbard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
    She's not hot. Even cute is pushing it. She's extremely fake and way to Bible-y for me. "I feel like I'm a walking miracle." What a fucking joke.
    says the guy that likes asians.. she just isn't your type. Most of this site would smash.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
      says the guy that likes asians.. she just isn't your type. Most of this site would smash.
      If I could tape up her mouth I'd smash it. Nothing wrong with trashy bitches, which she obviously is, just not what I prefer.

Comment

If I could tape up her mouth I'd smash it. Nothing wrong with trashy bitches, which she obviously is, just not what I prefer.
        Yea, she kind of doesn't have a chin.

The world needs trashy bitches my friend.

Comment

1. Would Dew... She is cute but thats about it.

2. Three hours is a lotta swimmin. You could cover some serious distance if you are a good swimmer.

3. How the fuck did they forget her? I have spent 98 percent of my Adult Summer Weekends Far Less than Sober on my boat or friends and have never come close to losing somebody. Sunglasses, flip flops, or towels? Lots.

A person? Really? Who loses a fucking person?

Given her apperance and age I bet she was out with a bunch of "the new lake rats"... Wakeboard Boat they can't really afford, Affliction and MMA Gear, Etc..

Comment

Wow, just wow... Ray Hubbard isn't that big, just look for a light on the shore and swim toward it, not that complicated. I would only be concerned about three things, water moccasins, alligators, and drunk boaters. The first two aren't much of a concern and the last one is easy enough to avoid.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
              <-----Would hit and run like I ain't got insurance.
              Wanna see my care face???

Comment

ide piitb

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor View Post
                  ide piitb
                  Donkey punch?
                  Wanna see my care face???

Comment

20?
                    Bitch has fake tanned her ass to 30 like no other.
                    sigpic

Comment

Kirstyn was my waitress thrusday night! Seemed like a nice girl but i could tell she liked to party when the asked if we were just gonna drink! Glad she made it out ok. The clown driving the fucking boat needs his ass whooped i would know if someone fell off my boat if you dont your a fucking idiot

Comment

Originally posted by QIK46 View Post
                        Kirstyn was my waitress thrusday night! Seemed like a nice girl but i could tell she liked to party when the asked if we were just gonna drink! Glad she made it out ok. The clown driving the fucking boat needs his ass whooped i would know if someone fell off my boat if you dont your a fucking idiot
                        She didn't fall off, she jumped out to take a swim and they apparently didn't notice (read: drunk as hell on the lake) and took off without her.

Comment

She didn't fall off, she jumped out to take a swim and they apparently didn't notice (read: drunk as hell on the lake) and took off without her.
                          that makes more sense. probably jamming loud ass music and never heard her. oh well getting wasted at the lake is usually when things happen. usually most people screw up their boat or drown in the lake.

Comment

Originally posted by Blakeski View Post
                            <-----Would hit and run like I ain't got insurance.
                            no insurance, sounds kinda racists.

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                              no insurance, sounds kinda racists.
                              You're complaining about racism after you threw out Moon Cricket?

Comment

ide fuck her in the ass.

Comment

Working...
                                X