X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mstng86
    replied
    they forgot her? WTF????

She needs to go kick all their asses....in a mud pit with all three of those girls flopping around.

ok, maybe Jello.

Leave a comment:

• shumpertdavid
    replied
    Edit, Post #3 said it all while I was typing lol.

I would assume a person would try to possible swim in the direction of a land mass or lights along a shoreline if in that situation. I can understand staying in a general area for a short time in case the boat returns quickly but after 5 or 10 minutes I'd begin making my way towards land if I was able to determine it's direction.

Leave a comment:

• talisman
    Guest replied
    Wonder why she needed 7 stitches?

Leave a comment:

• motoman
    replied
    Looks like they were drinking and forgot her, hahaha. This is a quote from her Facebook
    Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

For those of you who don't know or who have been texting me asking what happened, I got stranded on lake ray Hubbard last night with no life jacket for three hours, intoxicated after a day on the lake. Struggling to keep my head up, waves going over my head an gurgling nasty water and paddling my way to land which was miles and miles away in the dark. Praying my way through it and hoping i wasnt gonna drown or be out there all night.All I could see from the distance was lights at the harbor and i30. Definitely was a scary experience.The helicopter with the spotlight passed me and finally some police on a rescue boat saved me hours later, Extremely blessed to have only 7 stitches and be alive! Thank y'all for the prayers and support! Accidents happen so anyone going on the lake PLEASE be safe and careful!!!! God was def my life jacket last night and im very thankful to wake up to a new day!!!!!

Pics for posterity

Leave a comment:

• danielhv
    replied
    Guess it depends on how far out she was...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Leave a comment:

• Jose
    started a topic Stranded in water at Lake Ray Hubbard

Stranded in water at Lake Ray Hubbard

Is it just me or could she not have swam to shore? It's not like she was stuck in the middle of the ocean or something.

A Rockwall woman who struggled for hours to stay afloat in Lake Ray Hubbard in the dark says she is thankful to be alive.
Working...
X