Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blakeski
    replied
    While we're on the lake topic, here is my recent lake adventure. No one fell off the boat.

Leave a comment:

• Big A
    replied
    Originally posted by Ratt View Post
    She didn't fall off, she jumped out to take a swim and they apparently didn't notice (read: drunk as hell on the lake) and took off without her.
    You'd have to pretty much be too drunk to drive if you don't notice somebody jumping off of the boat, or even do a quick head count before taking off. What makes it worse is that they didn't even notice that she was missing until much later. Bunch of scatterbrained drunken "friends."

Leave a comment:

• 01vnms4v
    replied
    she is a fake...prob a money grabber whore. to top it off with a tan or fake tan that dark, i see skin cancer in the near future.

Leave a comment:

• Rick Modena
    replied
    You're complaining about racism after you threw out Moon Cricket?
    He ain't complaining no mo...
    Last edited by Rick Modena; 07-09-2013, 05:05 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Kart21
    replied
    Drunk, 20 year old, blond.

What's too explane???

Darwin Award want to be.

Leave a comment:

• Vertnut
    replied
    I kept seeing all the choppers and activity on the lake, but had no idea what was going on until Sunday morning. Her account said she was in the water about 3 hours. I'm an average swimmer and can cover a mile in a little under 30 minutes, but never tried it drunk. LOL! Her being in the water that long "swimming" doesn't make a lot of sense. I'd have thought she would have hit land at some point, especially headed for lights.

Leave a comment:

• racrguy
    replied
    ide fuck her in the ass.

Leave a comment:

• Ratt
    replied
    Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
    no insurance, sounds kinda racists.
    You're complaining about racism after you threw out Moon Cricket?

Leave a comment:

• lincolnboy
    replied
    Originally posted by Blakeski View Post
    <-----Would hit and run like I ain't got insurance.
    no insurance, sounds kinda racists.

Leave a comment:

• Captain Crawfish
    replied
    She didn't fall off, she jumped out to take a swim and they apparently didn't notice (read: drunk as hell on the lake) and took off without her.
    that makes more sense. probably jamming loud ass music and never heard her. oh well getting wasted at the lake is usually when things happen. usually most people screw up their boat or drown in the lake.

Leave a comment:

• Ratt
    replied
    Originally posted by QIK46 View Post
    Kirstyn was my waitress thrusday night! Seemed like a nice girl but i could tell she liked to party when the asked if we were just gonna drink! Glad she made it out ok. The clown driving the fucking boat needs his ass whooped i would know if someone fell off my boat if you dont your a fucking idiot

Leave a comment:

• Captain Crawfish
    replied
    Kirstyn was my waitress thrusday night! Seemed like a nice girl but i could tell she liked to party when the asked if we were just gonna drink! Glad she made it out ok. The clown driving the fucking boat needs his ass whooped i would know if someone fell off my boat if you dont your a fucking idiot

Leave a comment:

• CexMashean
    replied
    20?
    Bitch has fake tanned her ass to 30 like no other.

Leave a comment:

• Blakeski
    replied
    Originally posted by Taylor View Post
    ide piitb
    Donkey punch?

Leave a comment:

• Taylor
    replied
    ide piitb

Leave a comment:

Working...