Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Title/lein question

Back story:
    I am trying to buy a beater Nissan truck from the original owner who has lost the title.
    I have the VIN to the truck and I am wondering if there is anyway to find out if there is a lien or any other BS that is going to be have to be dealt with if I decide to get this truck.
    Anyone have any clue or a way to find out? The VIN is 1N6SD11S2RC324451
    Thanks for any help!!

Just have him go over to Carrollton and get a copy printed out. If it's in his name, it will be easy.

Comment

You used to be able to get a print out on any vehicle. Just a piece of paper that shows who's name its in, lien holders, etc. It was like $2. Of course that has been a few years ago.
      Vortex rear stand $75
      8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
      My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
      but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
      11 4 door
      13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

you can get a title in NRH as well

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
          Just have him go over to Carrollton and get a copy printed out. If it's in his name, it will be easy.
          Guy is like 100 so getting him to do anything is probably not happening.

Comment

Forgot to add this is in Granbury.

Comment

He does not have to go there, you just need him to sign the form and a copy of his license. With that you can get one yourself.

Originally posted by kobuzz View Post
              Guy is like 100 so getting him to do anything is probably not happening.

Comment

Working...
              X