X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Number trace help

Can someone look up a number for me?

512-804-8155

It's a Sprint #, kinda have a premonition that it's bad news.

I had to evict a guy, and I suspect this is one of the people staying in the house (4 dudes in a 1br apartment). It looked like they were slightly more comfortable than in a jail cell.
    Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

It's a collections company.

Comment

Originally posted by 2011GT View Post
      Can you back that up?
      Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

Originally posted by barronj View Post
        Can you back that up?

Comment

All bullshitting aside, anyone else?

I'll open the floor again to the comedians:
          Last edited by barronj; 07-12-2013, 11:06 AM.

Comment

4 guys, 1 bedroom... hope they're not planning a trip to Russia!

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
              4 guys, 1 bedroom... hope they're not planning a trip to Russia!
              Dirty Mike and the boys!

Comment

Is Thursday the new Friday? Ima dock you boys a weeks pay fer nappin' on the job.

Seriously, if someone wants to recommend a good pay service for this, my wallet is out.

Comment

Working...
                X