Judge orders that $1 million be returned to dancer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
    Tried coming up with $1000 in 24 hours, too, eh?

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
      This actually is the lesson of this thread. Avoid contact with the police if you have a lot of cash because they will just make shit up in order to try to seize it. 03bluballsgt should get into writing science fiction.
      Fuck off, pal! It's GYM TIME!

Comment

I can't stop laughing at the Who's Who thing. I seriously have not laughed that hard at something on here since, well, the contact sports deal by strangely the same person. Late 40's, bragging on the internet about being on a high school who is who list, and ranking third in a class that probably had 3 people in it. We're talking some high comedy here, folks.
        Sometime the humor goes right over your fucking head.

And people say cops have no sense of humor.

Ind. cop's “0INK” license plate prompts lawsuit
        An officer's vanity plate is being challenged by the BMV, though he finds the message ironic

Comment

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
          It turns out that she wasn' even in the car. Would you give two people a million in cash to drive from Cali to NJ?

What about the years on the bills? If they were all 2005 and newer, would that help convince you?

Again, speculate about my posts all you like, it won't paint the big picture.
          I have several friends I'd have no problem handing that kind of money. I know every single dollar would be where it should once I got it back, too.

How that makes anyone a suspect.. We'll never know... but in your fucked up head, I'm sure you have it all figured out.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post
            Hook, line and sinker.

Stevo
            Where have I heard that before......

Hmmmmmmmm. ME!

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
            god damn, the pig is squealing like crazy in here.
            Jealous bitch?

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
            Is this worth reading or have I read something similar before?
            Same song, 354th verse.

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
            It's the same old story: love and war.
            Yup.

Originally posted by talisman View Post
            My personal opinion is that this is one of the funniest tantrums he's thrown in a long time.
            Oh shit! This is a tantrum? Maybe you need to go hood surfing again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
              I have several friends I'd have no problem handing that kind of money. I know every single dollar would be where it should once I got it back, too.

How that makes anyone a suspect.. We'll never know... but in your fucked up head, I'm sure you have it all figured out.
              I know it's too much for you to understand, but its the totality of the circumstances, not just one or two.

Comment

And people say cops have no sense of humor.

Ind. cop's “0INK” license plate prompts lawsuit
                An officer's vanity plate is being challenged by the BMV, though he finds the message ironic

http://www.policeone.com/legal/artic...r&nlid=6331846

Comment

I freely admit you are a master at being unintentionally hilarious. You could really be a thesis on the subject.

Comment

I freely admit you are a master at being unintentionally hilarious. You could really be a thesis on the subject.

You are such the puppet. It is so easy to get you and many other here so damn drove up it almost isn't funny.

Comment

You are such the puppet. It is so easy to get you and many other here so damn drove up it almost isn't funny.

Of course, and you've managed to completely fool us all with your master plan of making us wrongly think you're a fucking idiot, right? What a goddamned evil genius we're dealing with here.

Comment

I know it's too much for you to understand, but its the totality of the circumstances, not just one or two.
                        I like how you ignore any of the cicumstances that don't agree with your foregone conclusion.
                        Originally posted by racrguy
                        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                        Originally posted by racrguy
                        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                          I like how you ignore any of the cicumstances that don't agree with your foregone conclusion.
                          Goddammit Alan, he was a fucking "Who's who" in high school. Learns little fucking respect, peasant!
                          Originally posted by BradM
                          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                          Originally posted by Leah
                          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Did I read that Matt came in 2nd in his EMT class?

Comment

Of course, and you've managed to completely fool us all with your master plan of making us wrongly think you're a fucking idiot, right? What a goddamned evil genius we're dealing with here.
                              Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                              Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                              Goddammit Alan, he was a fucking "Who's who" in high school. Learns little fucking respect, peasant!
                              You three guys look awfully familiar.......

Comment

Ah, yes. Matt the mastermind.

I don't see anyone "so damn drove up". I see 10+ people pointing at you and laughing at you, just like they did when you were in school.
                                Originally posted by BradM
                                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                                Originally posted by Leah
                                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                                X