Judge orders that $1 million be returned to dancer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
    Says the guy that spouts out "fuck you" every time he can't think of anything catchy to say....
    I don't say it because I cannot think of anything witty to say, it is meant to convey a thought.

That though being that you can go fuck yourself.

Stevo
    Originally posted by SSMAN
    ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• To everyone that is trying to figure up how much she was making, has anyone stopped to think that she may have had a lot of the money already, as an inheritance or maybe some sort of award from a lawsuit?

Stevo
      ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post
        To everyone that is trying to figure up how much she was making, has anyone stopped to think that she may have had a lot of the money already, as an inheritance or maybe some sort of award from a lawsuit?

Stevo
        Yeah, possibly her stripper pole broke at the club, got hurt, and she sued and won a bunch of money.
        Ford
        GM
        Toyota
        VAG

Comment

• Originally posted by ceyko View Post
          I can agree with that. I've been in a club where people I've been with (won't go into details) dropped 1000+ on each chick and were goofing around with 3-4 of them.

Seriously, just for the basics. No special treats or anything - at least that I saw. Then they were buying food/drinks as well.

With that in mind, there is the potential for some serious tax free income for them.

Personally, I realized that I have no disposable income in comparison.
          In Korea I saw my buddies drop their entire enlistment bonuses on a chick they were with and that was Korea. If you're hot working classy joints? You're going to make bank, especially if you're clever
          I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

To everyone that is trying to figure up how much she was making, has anyone stopped to think that she may have had a lot of the money already, as an inheritance or maybe some sort of award from a lawsuit?

Stevo
            As I said about the webcam gig, there would be a paper trail to support that, which would most certainly have come out in the courts findings. She would have also told the cops this, instead of just that it's stripper money.

Comment

• 1MM is actually quite logical for a good stripper over 15 years.

1000000 life savings
              540000 living expenses @ 3k month for 15 years

Works an average of 4 days a week. 493.58 day / 1974.36 / week

Weekly average

20 shows (10$ in ones per show) 200.00
              30 Lap dances 400.00
              6 BJs 300.00
              5 Tricks 1074.36
              WRX

Comment

• If she was making decent money stripping, you know her regulars tipped her well in addition to the shiny stuff that idiots buy strippers to get them to like them. So you have 'salary' plus shiny, plus tips. Liquidate the shiny and you have a decent chunk of change, especially if you're buying a business

Comment

• Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
                  1MM is actually quite logical for a good stripper over 15 years.

1000000 life savings
                  540000 living expenses @ 3k month for 15 years

Works an average of 4 days a week. 493.58 day / 1974.36 / week

Weekly average

20 shows (10$ in ones per show) 200.00
                  30 Lap dances 400.00
                  6 BJs 300.00
                  5 Tricks 1074.36
                  You are unusually good at stripper math.
                  Ford
                  GM
                  Toyota
                  VAG

Comment

• Originally posted by quikag View Post
                    You are unusually good at stripper math.
                    Its so easy strippers can do it.
                    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by quikag View Post
                      Yeah, possibly her stripper pole broke at the club, got hurt, and she sued and won a bunch of money.
                      Maybe she had a dad that died of mesothelioma?

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                      As I said about the webcam gig, there would be a paper trail to support that, which would most certainly have come out in the courts findings. She would have also told the cops this, instead of just that it's stripper money.
                      I didn't read any of the court/police reports, but I'm sure the cops would have taken her money no matter what she told them, and told her to prove her case in court.

Stevo

Comment

• Who cares how she handles her money, I know quite a few that do not trust the banks. Last I saw this is Murica and she has every right to have all of her liquid assets with her at all times.

Comment

Maybe she had a dad that died of mesothelioma?

I didn't read any of the court/police reports, but I'm sure the cops would have taken her money no matter what she told them, and told her to prove her case in court.

Stevo
                          I've heard of cops pulling that and if they see a kid in the car, telling the parents they'll have their kids pulled by CPS unless they sign a release handing over the car and property to the department without trial or charge

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                            I've heard of cops pulling that and if they see a kid in the car, telling the parents they'll have their kids pulled by CPS unless they sign a release handing over the car and property to the department without trial or charge
                            It has been happening for many years in one east Texas county. Notice that the officers/city/county NEVER faced any criminal charges, and even when sued in a class-action civil case, all they had to pay was the attorney fees, no monetary punitive fines and the people didn't even get the cash back:

The filings Friday show that the defendants, including the city and the county as well as the named individuals, also have agreed to pay the plaintiffs' legal fees of $520,000. The 2011 ruling by U.S. District Judge T. John Ward granting class certification limited the case to injunctive and declaratory relief.

The plaintiffs' attorneys said they were pleased by the far-reaching nature of the proposed settlement.

"I'm not aware of any law enforcement agencies that operate with these types of safeguards," said Tim Garrigan, a Nacogdoches attorney who worked on the case with the American Civil Liberties Union.

The attorney representing Russell in the lawsuit didn't immediately respond to messages from The Associated Press on Friday.

The suit contends that a drug enforcement program established in Tenaha in 2006 was actually a scheme to threaten innocent motorists with money laundering charges if they didn't agree to sign over their cash under civil asset forfeiture proceedings. The traffic stops occurred on U.S. Highway 59, which runs from the U.S.-Mexico border to Canada and is known as a major drug trafficking route.

The AP reported last October that more than $800,000 was collected from the stops in less than a year and that, in some instances, motorists who fit the profile of drug traffickers received leniency in exchange for agreeing to forfeit their cash.

Stevo

Comment

• Every cop who does this should be held personally responsible. If quite a few cops start having to file for bankruptcy and have to pay higher premiums for auto insurance, credit cards and such because of a lower credit score due to that, then maybe they'll actually obey the law

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                                Yes. I must be angry. That's it. I'm sorry that something that happened nearly 15 years ago gets you worked up in to a rage, but you really should get the fuck over it. Maybe you and 3 other people on this site seem to be the only ones that care. I'm not ashamed of my past, and you certainly aren't in a position to judge.
                                Oh, I should get over it? Really?

It's not that I care, it is just that you really seem to get drove up on threads of this topic, so it must hit home.

And I'm not judging, just watching your reaction(s).

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                                Sure it is, but you first have to prove a crime happened; which you haven't done. Obviously neither did the officers involved in the story. Thank baby Jesus that your half brained made up scenarios need factual evidence to back them up. After all, 90% of circulating cash has cocaine residue on it. What if 90% of the cash in your wallet has cocaine residue on it? Are you trafficking cocaine? Are you selling crack out of your squad car? I think you are. Prove that you aren't. Do you see how this works?

Uh, hey there Einstein, I don't have to prove shit. It isn't my case. In all of these cases you tend to transform me from an observer to a participant. Why is that Brent?

I don't have a personal interest in this shit, but you make it out like I do every time.

I have a pay stub to prove I'm not. See how that works????

It's not a joke, it's my honest opinion. You're a cop because you couldn't cut it elsewhere. You don't have the intelligence to make a decent salary doing anything else.
                                That's an opinion based on bias. You hate me and you don't even know why. It's not like I care, I find it funny you expend so much time and energy to try to insult me, but it's all your puny ass can do.

I was in "Who's who" in high school, finished in the top 3 of my Cryptologic Technician class, and had a chance to go to med school. But, in your opinion, I don't have the intelligence to make a decent salary doing anything else? That's it, you don't have any self worth so you take pot shots at others! Brilliant!

Innocent until proven guilty, not guilty until proven innocent. It's sickening and pathetic that someone in LE as long as you, forgets the very basics of the judicial system.
                                Everyone has a right to due process under the law. If you don't like it, too bad. It's the system we work under. Please don't try to convince others of your incorrect opinion on my beliefs. You have no comprehension of them.

Bingo. Most of us are rational.
                                Nice of you to (wrongly) include yourself in that group.

This is lost on poor Matt.
                                Awwww, shucks.

He's as serious as a heart attack. Sad, isn't it?
                                Again, save me the pity party. You might need some of that for yourself.

Oh, and Brent, I found out why you have such a hard on for me.....

This was you, wasn't it???? It looks just like you coming back from Dino's...

Comment

Working...
                                X