On children:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by talisman View Post
    Consensual buttsex between 2 dudes(which I have no problem with either).
    we know nigga. we know....

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
      Nope; none of that. I just don't like the gay political movement.
      Sure... I bet you've had a dick in your mouth in the last 24 hours.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

so is svo855 the first member on this site to come out of the closet?
        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

I did suck on a very large clit in the last 24 hours but I have abstained from gay sex for 42 years so far.
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Nope; none of that. I just don't like the gay political movement and in general do not like gay men because of it.
            I don't disagree with you on that, the extremists are pretty ridiculous. That can be said about any political movement though.

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
            we know nigga. we know....

god bless.

I have no rebuttle.

Comment

Of the six service calls that I ran on Saturday 5 of them were to the homes of homosexuals; gay doesn't really bother me and my clients know it.

Using gay as an excuse to tear down an existing society because many gay people are so self loathing that they feel the need to destroy one of the few society's in the world that doesn't kill them as policy is completely unforgivable.

I'd also like to point out that I like to illustrate absurdity by being absurd.
              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Of the six service calls that I ran on Saturday 5 of them were to the homes of homosexuals; gay doesn't really bother me and my clients know it.
                Obviously it does. You're the one talking about marching them in to gas chambers and eradicating gay people completely.

Oh, wait... Only the gay men and fat lesbians. Hot lesbians are ok. I forgot.
                Originally posted by BradM
                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                Originally posted by Leah
                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

You must have missed it when I said this "I'd also like to point out that I like to illustrate absurdity by being absurd".

I would also like to point out that some fat lesbians believe that unwanted male children shout be castrated at birth.

Comment

I did suck on a very large clit in the last 24 hours but I have abstained from gay sex for 42 years so far.
                    I'm pretty sure you want to be one of the middle members of an Aggie Star.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                      I'm pretty sure you want to be one of the middle members of an Aggie Star.
                      You stumped me there. What is an Aggie star?

Comment

You stumped me there. What is an Aggie star?
                        A phrase I coined that is growing.

Essentially, if 3 or more men engage in sex, atm, snake, whatever while camping, they can claim the Aggie Star to avoid the shame of homosexuality. If they raise their hands and go in a circle, it's an Aggie pinwheel.

Comment

Oh.

Why would that allow them to avoid the shame of homosexuality?

Comment

Do you have a convincing argument to post that would clearly define to an unbiased reader, i.e. one who is neither you or a homosexual, why "they" should have any shame?

Comment

Oh.

Because they're camping. If it's too cold - you're practicing survival.

Just come out of the closet.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                                Do you have a convincing argument to post that would clearly define to an unbiased reader, i.e. one who is neither you or a homosexual, why "they" should have any shame?
                                His words not mine.

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post

Just come out of the closet.
                                I will fuck anywhere that I see fit.

Comment

Working...
                                X