No announcement yet.

Amber alert- iphone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It woke me up, my wife turned off the alarm on her iphone and went back to sleep. I asked her this morning after seeing the FB posts about everyone's alarms going off, and asked her about it. She doesnt remember it, and thinks that her normal morning alarm went off.
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

does it make that creepy siren noise? i had mine on vibrate.

i thought about turning it off but decided it's kind of important and i'd rather know.
      www.hppmotorsports.com
      ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Originally posted by momo View Post
        does it make that creepy siren noise? i had mine on vibrate.

i thought about turning it off but decided it's kind of important and i'd rather know.
        My sound was off and it was during my DND time period. Did not care, over rode both on my phone and my wife's phone. haha

I dislike that it is just "there" and not really configurable. I would like to be woken up for a tornado warning, but not for something I can do nothing about. Make it an alert for in the morning and I'll read it.
        Originally posted by MR EDD
        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

You'd think they could also post an alert to the phone saying it's canceled.

Comment

My phone used to be set to just show it in the top bar but it too fell victim to the update, Just drifting off at 10:50 an the thing goes off like the world was about to explode. Almost threw the damn thing. LOLZ.
            Oh yeah, its a Droid RAZR HD
            Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
              Didn't see this...rebounding quickly.
              Not that kind of girlfriend!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jakesford View Post
                Except for "presidential alerts" if you are on AT&T...
                If you're rooted, you can freeze the responsible app.
                Originally posted by Hmbre97 View Post
                I got the alert on a GS3 which is not activated on any cell networks. How the fuck does that happen?
                It's still connected to cell networks unless in Airplane mode. This is for emergency use only.

Comment

Working...
                X