I just quit my job!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by beaner72 View Post
    Yeah um i just quit too. Im tired of the bosses always telling me what they expect and how to do it. Im tired of getting yelled at for "messin up". Im gonna find a job where I can do what I want and how I want. Fuck all this tellin me what I need to do. Just cause you pay me?
    Is this guy serious?

Comment

Cute girls can't work for other women. Even ones they haven't met.

And guys always want to hire a cute girl for the office, congrats on finding a sucker.

Ashley, you don't have to tell them you have a kid during the interview, lol!!
      When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
        Is this guy serious?

Not at all.

Comment

<-- sees women dominate the sales process every day.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
            Cute girls can't work for other women. Even ones they haven't met.

And guys always want to hire a cute girl for the office, congrats on finding a sucker.
            Um, last boss was a woman, current boss is a woman, and new boss is a woman. Guess that means I'm ugly! lol

Comment

Originally posted by MandyZ View Post
              Um, last boss was a woman, current boss is a woman, and new boss is a woman. Guess that means I'm ugly! lol
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                A female boss? What a fucking nightmare.
                Indeed.

A _lot_ of the women i've seen in management these days have a big old chip on their shoulder and think that they have something to prove. So they wind up micromanaging and generally being controlling and bitchy when it's really not necessary.

Luckily i do contract work these days so i don't have to deal directly with many of them.

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Crazytalk to say women cant get jobs. A woman gets a company further toward HR standards of diversity. In fact, women find a much easier time getting a job out of college than men do because of this. Of course, we get them on the backend with the glass ceiling. huzzah!

Comment

Congrats! I'm glad to see it worked out for ya.
                      "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. "
                      George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by ImayBblack View Post
                        I have applied to a little over 2000 jobs since August. (Yes i have been counting.) I have had THREE interviews now, and they were all with temp agencies. I did the testing, which i did good on. They can't even get me a job. The only way to get a job right now is to know someone. I'm a loser and don't have any friends LOL. I could get a job making half of what I'm making but i rather take my severence and get unemployment which will pay me the same. It's crazy what they want to pay people.

EDIT:Congrats on being able to quit! I wish i could do the same.
                        hey hey hey hey! Tucker Rocky is currently hiring. You'd be perfect for it!!!

Not sure what pay is. Put Kristen Schnaiderman as the person who referred ya

Comment

Originally posted by MandyZ View Post
                          Either that, or you look like a cute dyke that only applies to butches.

Comment

Originally posted by Marisa View Post
                            hey hey hey hey! Tucker Rocky is currently hiring. You'd be perfect for it!!!

Not sure what pay is. Put Kristen Schnaiderman as the person who referred ya
                            What are they hiring for? I looked on there website awhile back and they had no jobs posted and still don't. I would love to have a job there. Does this girl know I'm outting her down as a reference?
                            See you later...

Comment

Ashley, it's Customer Service. Starts at $10.50/hour plus monthly bonuses and benefits and discounts on product.

I guess don't put her down on the ap - she's being a bitch about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Marisa View Post
                                I guess don't put her down on the ap - she's being a bitch about it.
                                Ha, another example of women being too dramatic.

Comment

Working...
                                X