I just quit my job!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino View Post
    Have you considered finding a sugar daddy?
    lol.

Comment

Originally posted by MandyZ View Post
      Um, last boss was a woman, current boss is a woman, and new boss is a woman. Guess that means I'm ugly! lol
      Originally posted by BP View Post
      quitter
      x2 what was your old job maybe i want a promotion
      working under women sucks...

Comment

Originally posted by zemog View Post
        geez, i pay my lawn guys 12/hr. , but they work there asses off, 25-30 lawns a day , 3 man crew
        That's them, not me!
        See you later...

Comment

Originally posted by zemog View Post
          geez, i pay my lawn guys 12/hr. , but they work there asses off, 25-30 lawns a day , 3 man crew
          Damn. That's a ton of mowing. Probably takes them around 20 minutes a yard? I remember doing that on my own for extra cash right after graduating HS. It was pretty nice other than the heat during the summer. I'd only do like 10 yards a week, but at $30 a pop, I was making the same doing that as I was working another job for nearly 40 hours a week.
          "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by ImayBblack View Post
            That's them, not me!
            You tell them!!!

Munching carpet is NOT the same as mowing lawn.

Comment

Originally posted by jasone View Post
              lol.
              See you later...

Comment

Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
                Damn. That's a ton of mowing. Probably takes them around 20 minutes a yard? I remember doing that on my own for extra cash right after graduating HS. It was pretty nice other than the heat during the summer. I'd only do like 10 yards a week, but at $30 a pop, I was making the same doing that as I was working another job for nearly 40 hours a week.
                For a 3 man crew that is an 8-10 yard average per worker. Depending on how long their workdays are, it's not all that unheard of. Sure they're going to be working hard for it, but they're not going to be killing themselves either.

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
                  For a 3 man crew that is an 8-10 yard average per worker. Depending on how long their workdays are, it's not all that unheard of. Sure they're going to be working hard for it, but they're not going to be killing themselves either.
                  I would think that the time spent loading/unloading mowers and driving from yard to yard would make that really hard. Shows what I know though.

Stevo
                  Originally posted by SSMAN
                  ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
                    I would think that the time spent loading/unloading mowers and driving from yard to yard would make that really hard. Shows what I know though.

Stevo
                    I know the guys that mow around here have their schedules set up to where they mow mostly in 1 area every day of the week so they're not driving all over the place and wasting time, and money on fuel. At least that's what they've told me when I've asked when they've come asking me for my business.

Comment

The guys who do my yard roll up with a trailer with a gate in the back and just drop the gate and take off. It takes them less than 5 minutes to do my yard.
                      Originally posted by racrguy
                      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Ugh that does not pay enough. I sent my resume in though.
                        Yeah, I agree. If it paid more I'd do it in a heartbeat. Would LOVE to be in the moto industry

Comment

Ugh that does not pay enough. I sent my resume in though.
                          Like I said, you're not hungry enough.
                          Originally posted by BradM
                          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                          Originally posted by Leah
                          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Marisa View Post
                            Who? Surely you don't mean me. She doesn't want to "attach" her name to someone she doesn't know...regardless of my recommendation. How, pray tell, is that drama?
                            Not drama at all.

But FWIW, I don't give recos for anyone either. Even if I have known them my whole life. About the only person in the world I'd do it for, is my father. It's nothing derogatory to the people I won't give recommendations for, it's just that I've worked damn hard for my name and reputation, and I don't want it getting shat on my someone/something outside of my control.
                            Originally posted by BradM
                            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                            Originally posted by Leah
                            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                              Like I said, you're not hungry enough.
                              No just not stupid enough to take a job that my unemployment (when i get laid off with a severence as well) will pay more than that.

Marisa, you should look into doing promotions for some of the moto companies for a side gig.
                              See you later...

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                                Not drama at all.

But FWIW, I don't give recos for anyone either. Even if I have known them my whole life. About the only person in the world I'd do it for, is my father. It's nothing derogatory to the people I won't give recommendations for, it's just that I've worked damn hard for my name and reputation, and I don't want it getting shat on my someone/something outside of my control.
                                That is my attitude, rarely will I put my name on something like that. These clowns around here will ask me if I know anyone all the time and I just laugh at them. It isn't that I have no faith in my friends or that I don't like the place, it is the fact that some of the jokers I work with have expectations that are really high and do nothing to diffuse them.

We just hired the cougar and she lives really far up north by Denton. And is a single mom. She comes in late sometimes. These assholes stand around and belly ache about it like it is the end of the world. I tell them they should learn how to interview people properly. But even that is comical for me because I know if she wasn't late they would find something else to cry about. I could get Jesus himself to come in here and do that job and they would say that his hair was too long.
                                Last edited by Broncojohnny; 01-19-2011, 03:14 PM.
                                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Working...
                                X