I just quit my job!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
    Obama was handing out free money back then too?

Damn.
    Obammy's money isn't free, just ask the Chinese.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
      Shiiiiii, I could get the Kraft mac n cheese then, with the squishy cheese.... no more powdered stuff for me.
      I don't want to brag but I actually biggie size every meal I get at Wendy's now.
      Originally posted by racrguy
      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by ImayBblack View Post
        The powder is better IMO
        You is High. Velveeta>all

Comment

• Chick-fil-A for us high-rollers.....

Comment

LMAO I have heard people actually attaching videos of themselves to their resumes as well.
            You need to pay Barney Stinson a visit.
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Sadly, all I can do is the Taco Bueno party menu...

Someday.. oh yes - someday....

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                I don't want to brag but I actually biggie size every meal I get at Wendy's now.
                Rub it in why don't ya? Richie fucking Rich over there.

Comment

LMAO I have heard people actually attaching videos of themselves to their resumes as well.
                  You should see some of the shit that really high up people send to us. We get blasts where guys who make big bucks as executives are looking for jobs and they'll send info to anyone and everyone. We get pictures, copies of books they have written, proposals for all sorts of investments, etc...

Off topic but my favorites are the assholes who send us movie proposals. They think we are a venture capital company who will fund any investment. So they send us scripts for all sorts of shitty B movies that would probably be on Sci Fi channel late at night.
                  What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                  Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Show off!!!

Comment

You should see some of the shit that really high up people send to us. We get blasts where guys who make big bucks as executives are looking for jobs and they'll send info to anyone and everyone. We get pictures, copies of books they have written, proposals for all sorts of investments, etc...

Off topic but my favorites are the assholes who send us movie proposals. They think we are a venture capital company who will fund any investment. So they send us scripts for all sorts of shitty B movies that would probably be on Sci Fi channel late at night.
                      That sounds like a entertaining job lol.
                      See you later...

Comment

Once you get to $13 an hour life gets real easy, I been there for a while now. Hoping to get to $16 with the high rollers.

In another year you might move up to fry cook. Then the big bucks start rolling in.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                          In another year you might move up to fry cook. Then the big bucks start rolling in.
                          Hell, I been slingin rocks on the corner for almost 8 years now.....makin that paper!!
                          Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                            Whats wrong with being a fry cook? Im not rich but sure aint broke.
                            2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

• Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
                              Whats wrong with being a fry cook? Im not rich but sure aint broke.
                              Did you end up calling MRE the other day? They treat you ok? Neal call me a dirty cocksucker? lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                                Did you end up calling MRE the other day? They treat you ok? Neal call me a dirty cocksucker? lol
                                I didnt call them but did call Ace Mart. Restaurant King ended up giving me the best deal.
                                2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Working...
                                X