Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/bbcode/url.php on line 2 Looks like we've got NINE fake names trying to sway opinion. - DFW Mustangs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looks like we've got NINE fake names trying to sway opinion.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger
    I was dragged over here in a pillow case .
    my bad... and change your damn sig already! I'm tired of looking at it lol.
    Last edited by Kyle; 11-14-2010, 11:01 PM.
    Owner of Titan Towing

We have your towing needs covered!
    http://www.titantowing.net
    -------------------------------

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here to become a paid member!

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback
      i'm no one's voice, i did what i did on my own.

Take it out on me, i could give a fuck less. This wasn't Jose's idea.
      fair enough... I'm getting emails from dfwmotorsports... I didn't sign up for that shit... if Jose is starting a site? cool... but don't spam me like I'm some chump... that's not what we're about...

I love Jose, and I want this to work out for him to be the owner, but if it involves shady bullshit like that, I'll just stay on dfwmustangs with a bunch of like-minded people who aren't completely ego-driven and who have NO agenda other than hanging out with eachother
      http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• you're probably getting them because facebook is spamming you. I'm sure Kenny added you to the group on there. Check your facebook settings fool

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback
          you're probably getting them because facebook is spamming you. I'm sure Kenny added you to the group on there. Check your facebook settings fool
          fuckin' Kenny...
          http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• OK, so did I call this or what. Kinda thought we'd all take a week or so settle in first.

Comment

• Originally posted by racegirl
              OK, so did I call this or what. Kinda thought we'd all take a week or so settle in first.
              I was going to IM you when you made that post, i had already registered the accounts, and was going to let you know you were spot on.

Comment

• Originally posted by 8mpg
                Hope you didnt get raped like Matt did

Will you hold me in your warm embrace? I was in the same room as Matt. I can't stop the nightmares.
                Originally posted by talisman
                I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                Originally posted by AdamLX
                If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                Because fuck you, that's why
                Originally posted by 80coupe
                nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                Originally posted by Rick Modena
                ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                Originally posted by Jester
                Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by kc50lx
                  my bad... and change your damn sig already! I'm tired of looking at it lol.

What?!?! You don't like the Kyle ownz me Sig?????

I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                  If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger
                    What?!?! You don't like the Kyle ownz me Sig?????

naw, my ego isnt that big. it was funny last night, but i really figured you would've changed it by now. if you like it though then keep it!
                    Owner of Titan Towing

We have your towing needs covered!
                    http://www.titantowing.net
                    -------------------------------

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here to become a paid member!

Comment

• Originally posted by kc50lx
                      naw, my ego isnt that big. it was funny last night, but i really figured you would've changed it by now. if you like it though then keep it!

Well you did put the cockblock on my huge sig. guess I won't win most annoying sig award for the 3rd straight year. I think its fitting.

Comment

• Originally posted by ToRqUeTwIsTeR
                        Wow...thats fucked up. Matt take your ass over to Fox466's house...everybody bring a camera and I need a Crown from Burger King.
                        My money is on Shawn.

I still have one you can have for the occasion. If you got the chance to hit Matt in the mouth, I'd have to say I was abit jealous about it. LMAO

Comment

• Originally posted by Cooter
                          fair enough... I'm getting emails from dfwmotorsports... I didn't sign up for that shit... if Jose is starting a site? cool... but don't spam me like I'm some chump... that's not what we're about...

I love Jose, and I want this to work out for him to be the owner, but if it involves shady bullshit like that, I'll just stay on dfwmustangs with a bunch of like-minded people who aren't completely ego-driven and who have NO agenda other than hanging out with eachother
                          This website is for sale! dfwmotorsport.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, dfwmotorsport.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Looks like someone is already using that domain. Oops.

Comment

• Originally posted by Skidmark
                            http://dfwmotorsport.com/

Looks like someone is already using that domain. Oops.
                            maybe it'll be .net ?
                            --Marcus

Comment

• Originally posted by mystic96
                              maybe it'll be .net ?
                              google.com

google.net

Not very unique...

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop
                                Seriously, that's gay. I haven't seen posts trying to sway anyone from anything except from Ryans name, and Ryan knew he was doing it.

Eric, you're blowing it out of proportion. So is the dude who did the banning. That shit was funny. Alias day, PS wars,that's what made dfws great. I think everyone is acting a little too butt hurt. It was a prank, and should be viewed as such. Jesus people.

Alias day was the SHIT! Photo shop wars... same damn consensus...

Don't ban them please, let's just ease up a bit. We're all on the same side here folks.

We all agree that Jose got fucked and Tyler came to the rescue, now let Tyler and Jose be the men they are and handle their own shit privately. I understand how hard he worked over the last two days, and anyone with half a brain knows Jose did that 100 times over each YEAR for the past 10+ YEARS. Things will settle exactly where they need to be. Meanwhile back at the ranch, we all need to just move forward and be the sarcastic sum'bitches we've always been
                                Originally posted by Vertnut
                                I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

Working...
                                X