68 Camaro. Ok deal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CRASH View Post
    This car is real clean underneath, and runs and drive good.

HUGE Inventory! Financing AVAILABLE! Give us a call - (903) 891-0000! Offering a large supply of Classic Cars, Muscle Cars, and Hot Rods for sale. Located in Sherman, TX, we provide quality classic cars for a great price!

If you'd like any more info on it, PM me and I can give you a call and go over it, and send you some more pictures of the floor pans, etc.

-Aaron
    The wipers dont work and the horn dont blow, but there aint nothin wrong with the radio.
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

HUGE Inventory! Financing AVAILABLE! Give us a call - (903) 891-0000! Offering a large supply of Classic Cars, Muscle Cars, and Hot Rods for sale. Located in Sherman, TX, we provide quality classic cars for a great price!

If you'd like any more info on it, PM me and I can give you a call and go over it, and send you some more pictures of the floor pans, etc.

-Aaron
      Vinyl top = Rust

Comment

Originally posted by ktm300hater View Post
        Soap, you just have me a great sig line. Kudos
        LMFAO thanks.
        sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
        🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

-Aaron
          Is that harwell motors? That looks a lot like their site. If I recall, jr347 owns it.

Comment

This one belongs to a good friend of mine.....

Very well sourced out car, and last he and I spoke he might be willing to sell it with a much more mild engine in it. I've personally seen the car put 630hp to the tires, and a little over 700tq....over at Keith's shop. However it has never run faster than 6.60's-6.70's b/c he has never made a hard pass in it (no cage)....has never even used the trans-brake IIRC. Only thing is that the seat covers have some cheesy velour inserts....they were like that when he bought it. He was always planning to change them but never did. Otherwise it has nice interior, good paint, and both the engine compartment and trunk are finished out nice.

He also has a VERY nice Cortez silver 69' SS that he's talking about selling too....it is pretty hard loaded with some rare options like factory AC (working), power windows, power locks, speed warning, rear defrost, etc. etc. I've thought serious on buying that one, but the price is going to be closer to $30K on it.....well worth it, though, IMO.
            Last edited by Rreemo; 08-07-2013, 12:57 PM.
            70' Chevelle RagTop
            (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
              This one belongs to a good friend of mine.....

Very well sourced out car, and last he and I spoke he might be willing to sell it with a much more mild engine in it. I've personally seen the car put 630hp to the tires, and a little over 700tq....over at Keith's shop. However it has never run faster than 6.60's-6.70's b/c he has never made a hard pass in it (no cage)....has never even used the trans-brake.

He also has a VERY nice Cortez silver 69' SS that he's talking about selling too....it is pretty hard loaded with some rare options like factory AC (working), power windows, power locks, speed warning, rear defrost, etc. etc. I've thought serious on buying that one, but the price is going to be closer to $30K on it.....well worth it, though, IMO.

that 69 sounds awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by gonzoss View Post
                that 69 sounds awesome!
                It is a damned nice car. There are some pictures of it on his son's website here - http://www.caverweb.com/ - click on the "Toys" link on the left side and scroll down.

I'm pretty sure he has put stock wheels back on it now. I helped his son restore the 69' convertible at the top of the page....click on it's picture to see more pics of it. The ragtop has been around a lot locally for a long time....it turned out really nice too.
                70' Chevelle RagTop
                (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Alright dudes, another Camaro has surfaced. What would you pay for this?

Comment

Originally posted by D. Lil View Post

I would start at 13,500. Lots of little shit either not done or not done right. I'm pretty picky on 1st gens though. Had a bunch in my lifetime.

Comment

Originally posted by D. Lil View Post

Lost me at Auto!
                      GOD BLESS TEXAS
                      August Landscaping
                      214-779-7278
                      Seb's high class.
                      He'll mow your grass.
                      He'll kick your ass.
                      And while his kidney stones pass,
                      He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Originally posted by SEB View Post
                        Lost me at Auto!
                        I know man, I'll be converting to 6 speed for sure

Comment

Originally posted by kobuzz View Post
                          I would start at 13,500. Lots of little shit either not done or not done right. I'm pretty picky on 1st gens though. Had a bunch in my lifetime.
                          What are you referring to?

Comment

pass. To much crap on that car to equal $24 k
                            i agree with this

Comment

Look close at the pics. 4 wheel drum brakes, poor fitting seat covers and dash pad recovered, door panels missing camaro emblems, arm rest bases are supposed to be chrome, stiching on one of the sunvisiors is coming apart and the brackets are pitted, new weatherstripping thats already splitting, wrong glovebox insert, rubber plug on the intake with a hose clamp around it, If my memory is correct car codes out to be gold/gold. To me the car is a nice paint job with a 1000 dollar interior kit and some poor fitting wheels. Too many corners cut to be a nice car IMO.

Comment

Look close at the pics. 4 wheel drum brakes, poor fitting seat covers and dash pad recovered, door panels missing camaro emblems, arm rest bases are supposed to be chrome, stiching on one of the sunvisiors is coming apart and the brackets are pitted, new weatherstripping thats already splitting, wrong glovebox insert, rubber plug on the intake with a hose clamp around it, If my memory is correct car codes out to be gold/gold. To me the car is a nice paint job with a 1000 dollar interior kit and some poor fitting wheels. Too many corners cut to be a nice car IMO.
                                picky much? LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X