"Yeeeeehhhhhaaaaawwwww that's my jam"

Comment

Im here.
      Big Rooster Racing
      1985 Mustang GT

Comment

Left handed cigarettes?

Comment

My dad and two of my kids are southpaws.

Comment

I suffered from ink/pencil lead stained palms in grade school. It was a rough childhood, not having anyone understand our struggles. The little half desks with the writing platform on the wrong side, right handed only scissors, having to pay way more for baseball gloves, not being able to rent golf clubs. It's a miracle I survived!

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
              I suffered from ink/pencil lead stained palms in grade school. It was a rough childhood, not having anyone understand our struggles. The little half desks with the writing platform on the wrong side, right handed only scissors, having to pay way more for baseball gloves, not being able to rent golf clubs. It's a miracle I survived!
              x2 and also eating next to someone who its right handed... always hitting elbows and shit.

Left hander here! Is it weird that I jack off with my right hand only though?

Comment

Here.

Comment

Weirdos.
                  Originally posted by talisman
                  I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                  Originally posted by AdamLX
                  If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  Because fuck you, that's why
                  Originally posted by 80coupe
                  nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                  Originally posted by Rick Modena
                  ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                  Originally posted by Jester
                  Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
                    x2 and also eating next to someone who its right handed... always hitting elbows and shit.

That's pro right there! I can't do a damn thing with my right hand, but I bat and golf right handed.
                    "Yeeeeehhhhhaaaaawwwww that's my jam"

Comment

Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post

Sometimes you gotta switch batters and bring in "The Stranger"...

Let me find out you sit on your hand so it goes numb....
                      Originally posted by Sean88gt
                      You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                      Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                      You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

I'm not a lefty but just tore my left index finger wide open and am waiting to see if I need surgery.
                        '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
                        '13 Dodge Cummins
                        '14 Rubicon X

Comment

I eat,drink,brush my teeth,throw a baseball,bowl,write,bat and jerk off left handed......

shoot guns(pistols and rifles),shoot my bow,throw a football,frisbee and just about everything else right handed....I guess whichever hand I learned too do something with is the hand I use....lol....
                          satisfaction is the death of desire...

its still "We the people"...right?

Comment

Ambidextrous checking in!

Comment

I throw and write lefty but everything else is done with my right hand. I hit from either side about the same though, with lots more power from the left side and more for average righty.

Comment

Working...
                              X