Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Madden NFL 25

I thought this was a good deal.

I saw this promo for this Friday from 4 pm – 8 pm. Get a FREE copy of Madden NFL 25 this Friday 8/16/13 when you take a test drive at McKinney Buick GMC. You can take your pick of XBOX or PS3. This is the only location they're doing this promotion in Dallas.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.
    David

1986 GT

Not worth all the bullshit

Comment

My local Buick dealer offered a $50 Visa gift card for test driving something. It's not worth the 2 hours of harassment and tons of junk mail I'd get in return though.

Comment

Originally posted by 2011GT View Post
        Not worth all the bullshit
        I'm gonna do it. I have test drove before and received free boots, free lowes gift card etc....Plus I like driving the new cars. Makes for a good Friday out with the Family. Take kids and they won't talk to you long
        David

1986 GT

Comment

25? I ain't waiting 12 years.
          How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
            My local Buick dealer offered a $50 Visa gift card for test driving something. It's not worth the 2 hours of harassment and tons of junk mail I'd get in return though.
            A while back the state fair had a thing where if you did a test drive with Ford, they would give you a $100 credit card. I went to my local place and they asked me if I was actually interested in a car, or just wanted the $100? I told em that I just wanted the $100 and they handed over the completed form and asked me to leave. Easy money.

Comment

Originally posted by Fst86gt View Post
              I'm gonna do it. I have test drove before and received free boots, free lowes gift card etc....Plus I like driving the new cars. Makes for a good Friday out with the Family. Take kids and they won't talk to you long
              Wish I could
              Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
              It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                25? I ain't waiting 12 years.
                its the 25th aniversary of the game. not 2025 version.

It's a good deal if they let you take out a Gran National and thrash it a bit.

Comment

so what is the catch for getting a Madden 25 copy for free? Not like I would give them my actual number or address, so no worries there. I can go on a test drive and pull a Jeff Gordon on some unknowing salesman...no worries there. I can waste an hour or two of my time to save $60 bucks.
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X