Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forcefully copulate with my wallet without asking permission.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by naynay View Post
    i dunno who that is, i know a way for you to make some money too...
    He's kind of a big deal around here.

She already out banks you.

Comment

Originally posted by Whiteboy View Post
      Drive through stevens park Very highend. Everything around it is shit though
      kessler park... stevens is ok too though.. still better than agtown, and we didnt get any katrina transplants.
      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
        She already out banks you.
        again, i highly doubt it.
        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

My shoulders have shrugged. Carry on.

Comment

FUCK you fuckin' fuckers. Does every damn thread got to be a sword fight with naynay and who ever else can't STFU and keep a thread on track? SONOFBITCH I am tired of this BULLSHIT.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Frank View Post
                FUCK you fuckin' fuckers. Does every damn thread got to be a sword fight with naynay and who ever else can't STFU and keep a thread on track? SONOFBITCH I am tired of this BULLSHIT.
                Funniest post in the thread!!

Comment

Originally posted by Frank View Post
                  Look at the dumbass who's derailing it! It won't change, he won't get banned. He'll continue to troll. He makes damnitsteve look like a model citizen.
                  Originally posted by talisman
                  I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                  Originally posted by AdamLX
                  If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  Because fuck you, that's why
                  Originally posted by 80coupe
                  nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                  Originally posted by Rick Modena
                  ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                  Originally posted by Jester
                  Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Damn I love the ignore function! Just sayin.

Comment

I went to an attorney this afternoon. Important part is we have only two debts to our name. Jeep and the house. She can't afford the house and said she will not fight me for it. She wants her possessions and that's it. Fuck she can't afford the Jeep either.

So what's the rules on refinancing a house with less than a yr on the loan?

Comment

Thanks for the title change. That's funny.

Comment

Originally posted by turboford View Post
                          I went to an attorney this afternoon. Important part is we have only two debts to our name. Jeep and the house. She can't afford the house and said she will not fight me for it. She wants her possessions and that's it. Fuck she can't afford the Jeep either.

So what's the rules on refinancing a house with less than a yr on the loan?

Laws might be different in LA. In Texas you have to have... 20%? equity to refi. Been a few years since I've looked. If she seriously doesn't go nuts on you, you can file everything yourselves and not waste money on a lawyer.

Comment

That's what she wants to do. But at the first sign of trouble ill be lawyering up right away.

Comment

Originally posted by turboford View Post
                              That's what she wants to do. But at the first sign of trouble ill be lawyering up right away.
                              But what happened? Why did she say she wants the divorce?

Comment

how does she look?
                                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
                                X