Deputy brutalizes a family

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by talisman View Post
    I think it's hilarious. Have you read his replies? I haven't laughed this hard at the last 3 comedies I've watched combined.
    It was entertaining at first, but has become a broken record.

Comment

So lets see. Matt has:

Run a background check on me.
      Attended one of my parties vicariously through pictures since he wasn't invited, then actually said "I'm desperate, that's why I got sent pics of your party from your invited guests!"
      Is upset I don't look at his threads when he looks at mine.

You know, if you gave Ann this much attention, maybe she'd slip a finger in and you wouldn't be so angry all the time.

In your dreams!

Who said I ran a background check on you?

FYI, it's illegal for a LEO to use NCIC/TCIC/NLETS information for personal use, so that's not going to happen.

The pics were a "gift".

Is that why Jodi left your despicable ass? Because she got tired of fighting over the women's clothing?

Comment

I think it's hilarious. Have you read his replies? I haven't laughed this hard at the last 3 comedies I've watched combined.
        I think you're laughing at the effort I'm putting into this. While you are busy searching and compiling info, I'm on cruise control.

It's downright scary how much of the stuff I've said you take seriously like it's the God's honest truth.

You need to get a life with your 51,000+ post self.

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
          It was entertaining at first, but has become a broken record.
          No shit.

I can make an innocuous post and here's ass-flaming Arnold to throw a e-jab.

Comment

Is that Bud Bundy? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
              In your dreams!

Who said I ran a background check on you?

FYI, it's illegal for a LEO to use NCIC/TCIC/NLETS information for personal use, so that's not going to happen.

The pics were a "gift".

Is that why Jodi left your despicable ass? Because she got tired of fighting over the women's clothing?

Again, so much interest in me and what I'm doing, and so upset I couldn't care less about you, or what you "know" about me. No wonder you keep cheating on your wife. What number are you on now? 3? 4?

Comment

Again, so much interest in me and what I'm doing, and so upset I couldn't care less about you, or what you "know" about me. No wonder you keep cheating on your wife. What number are you on now? 3? 4?
                Really? Then why post about it?

Actually I'm on number 4,329. Cop pay is so low I have to supplement my income by doing lonely cougars.

You've probably watched some of my vids and tugged off to a few....

Comment

Really? Then why post about it?

Actually I'm on number 4,329. Cop pay is so low I have to supplement my income by doing lonely cougars.

You've probably watched some of my vids and tugged off to a few....
                  I don't think eric is into she males.....dude?
                  Originally posted by racrguy
                  What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                  Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                    I don't think eric is into she males.....dude?
                    And you know what Arnold is into............ why???

Comment

HOLD THE PHONES. Is this Bud Bundy?

Comment

And you know what Arnold is into............ why???
                        No fool, I just said what I think he is not into.
                        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                          No fool, I just said what I think he is not into.
                          Nice crawfish.

Comment

Nice crawfish.
                            Says the queer who brings up his shitty retirement plan and then claims everyone has nothing else to worry about. Thanks for playing though cuntlicker.

Comment

Comment

Update:

On September 10, 2013 a former Houston, Texas Deputy Constable was formally charged with “Official Oppression” for assaulting an entire family during a routine traffic stop. A dash cam video captures Drummond, with the assistance of at least two other officers who have not been named, kicking a man repeatedly. The other two offices are obviously holding the man down to the ground. The video also shows an officer forcefully dragging a woman across a roadway. Photos of a third victim show cuts and bruises on the man’s face.

On September 10, 2011 David Braxton Scherz Jr. was driving up to his Houston, Texas residence, when he was stopped by Drummond and the other officers. Once the assault began, Scherz mother, father and two unknown family members came out of the home to try to help. A complaint filed by the family states that the Scherz’s ribs were broken, his father’s face was bruised and his mother was dragged across the roadway, all actions which can clearly be seen in the video from the officer’s dash cam. Five of Scherz’s family members were arrested, but all charges against them were later dropped.

The charges against Drummond, who no longer works for Houston law enforcement, were brought following a very lengthy Internal Affairs investigation. Civil charges were recently brought by the family, which may explain why the police department is addressing this matter nearly two years after the family first came forward with their story. According to the family’s lawyer, Drummond had a known history of excessive force, prior to the 2011 assault. He was allowed to continue working as a law enforcement official, in spite of this. The single charge against Drummond is a Class A Misdemeanor, and carries a penalty of up to one year in jail or a fine of not more than $4,000, or both.

If that doesn’t seem like a punishment which is meant to deter Texas officials from engaging in violent oppression against innocent people, consider that the other two officers, who can be seen holding the man down while Drummond kicks him repeatedly, apparently cannot be charged at all, due to an expiration date on the Statute of Limitations. The names of those officers have been protected by Texas law enforcement officials and the media, as well.

I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Working...
                                X