No announcement yet.

"Craft" beer recommendation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm kind of hoping they're wise in how many tickets they've decided to sell to keep it from being elbows to assholes. I haven't seen any other promotion besides their website and facebutt and being announced only two days before tix go on sale leads me to believe they know their limitations. Regardless, I'm looking forward to it.

Comment

• picked up a sixer of sam adams west coast style rebel ipa. honestly not too shabby. i must say i'm mildly impressed with some of the sam adams craft brews

Comment

• i have 2 batches of my own beer brewing right now

Comment

• Well it appears the Martin House/Toadies thing "sold out" in less than two minutes. The wife created an account and was ready to go right at 10 and in the time it took her to enter the cc info and submit, it was sold out. There's certainly some fuckery afoot on this deal.

Edit: The prekindle website is less than stellar. After multiple refreshes, I finally got through. Tons of people are having the same problem.
          Last edited by Tyrone Biggums; 02-14-2014, 10:35 AM.

Comment

• finally got around to drinking the 90 min ipa. delicious

Comment

• Drinking a founders all day IPA, I dig.

Comment

• Give the Founders Centennial IPA a try next, you won't regret it.

Comment

• Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
                  Drinking a founders all day IPA, I dig.
                  Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                  Give the Founders Centennial IPA a try next, you won't regret it.
                  founders red's rye ipa > both of those

Comment

• How about a bourbon barrel aged barleywine?

Comment

• That sounds awesome. Barley Wines can be hit or miss for me, but I'm always willing to give them a try. Sante Fe Brewing's Chicken Killer Barley wine is one of my favorites.

Comment

• This one is pretty damn good!
                        Picked it up at Spec's yesterday.

Comment

• Bbbw sounds exquisite!

Comment

• My favorite barley wine:

Comment

• We stopped over at Luck (Singleton at the end of the 'Bridge to Nowhere') Saturday.
                              We sampled a few and had dinner. Place is very cool and food was great.
                              Wifey had a Temptress and I started with the Hop Trapp from Lakewood, followed with a Mosiac IPA from Community beer.

We both finished with a special tapping of Raspberry Tempest
                              Last edited by 95DRGT; 02-25-2014, 06:36 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 95DRGT View Post
                                We stopped over at Luck (Singleton at the end of the 'Bridge to Nowhere') Saturday.
                                We sampled a few and had dinner. Place is very cool and wood was great.
                                Wifey had a Temptress and I started with the Hop Trapp from Lakewood, followed with a Mosiac IPA from Community beer.

We both finished with a special tapping of Raspberry Tempest
                                Luck is a pretty cool place. We went there a few weeks back after the Peticolas tour. How was the raspberry Temptress?

Comment

Working...
                                X