"Craft" beer recommendation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• ^^^Cool- have you had it? Didn't know Martin House existed. Brew tour and tasting every Saturday from 2 to 5. I may have to check it out

Comment

• Originally posted by 95DRGT View Post
        ^^^Cool- have you had it? Didn't know Martin House existed. Brew tour and tasting every Saturday from 2 to 5. I may have to check it out
        Haven't had the Runberneck Red as it hasn't been released yet. First tasting is Sunday at the release party/concert which we'll be attending. We've been to a few of their Saturday events and actually went to their first tour. They put out some solid beers. Check them out.

Comment

• Grabbed a few sixers after we visited Monticello today.. Here's one of each

Du claw dirty little freak
          Shiner fm966
          Lagunitas cappuccino stout
          Steigl in a can
          Devils backbone dark abby

Comment

• Good luck with the cappuccino stout. I had a creme brulee stout last week. It was a bit much. Too many things going on in there to enjoy it.

Comment

• I saw the creme brulee one, but wasn't drawn to it so maybe next time..

The du claw is from the same people who make the pb and chocolate porter, I really am enjoying everything that comes out of their brewery

Comment

• The Lagunitas cappuccino stout is goooood.

Comment

• i tried the chimay blue, nothing special imo

Comment

• Today......

Ded

Comment

• Good choices I love the Deep Elum IPA. The rye pils is pretty solid also.

Comment

• Beer is a rich source of silicon and may help prevent osteoporosis

Also this is a good one

Comment

• Rubberneck Red was incredible. The show was incredible. We were 18 again. Good times.

Comment

• Picked up a new growler today at LUCK in Dallas. With my imminent move to Houston I figured I need a good way to rep the home.

First fill is Martin House Daybreak.

Last edited by Strychnine; 03-17-2014, 10:10 AM.

Comment

• I thought I had tried most styles of beer, but after pouring this one tonight I don't think I had experienced an imperial stout before. Maybe it was because I keep my fridge extremely cold, but this stuff looked like the used oil out of my diesel truck. I will say even though I'm not a huge fan of coffee flavor, it was still a pretty good beer.

Comment

• Im a hop head so IPA is my choice for craft beers. I cant stand flavored foo foo beers... Such as blueberry or coffee. And I cant stand draughts like Guiness (and Im irish). Heres some fantastic IPA's / hoppy beers if it hasnt been posted. give them a shot.

60 Minute IPA

One of my favorites. 90 Minutes Imperial IPA. Pricey tho. And only comes in a 4 pack.

Another good one. Lagunitas Little Sumpin'
                                Last edited by Tannerm; 03-16-2014, 11:41 PM. Reason: First pic was HUGE!!! changed.

Comment

Working...
                                X