"Craft" beer recommendation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
    What do you guys think about Shiner Prickly Pear?

I'm going to drink what's left in the fridge but i don't think I'll buy any more.
    Wife loves it, and its good but not my style.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
      Wife loves it, and its good but not my style.
      What does he have to say about Woodchuck Cider Pear?

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
        What does he have to say about Woodchuck Cider Pear?
        She said something about shitty jokes and being played out. But encourages you to continue trying your hardest to be funny.

Comment

She said something about shitty jokes and being played out. But encourages you to continue trying your hardest to be funny.
          haha, im just messing with you.

She should try the woodchuck ciders if she likes ciders.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
            What do you guys think about Shiner Prickly Pear?

I'm going to drink what's left in the fridge but i don't think I'll buy any more.
            I didn't care for it. Shiner anything just does nothing for me anymore.

I grabbed a sixer of Martin House Bockslider at Hall's yesterday. It's pretty solid. Much better than Shiner Bock.

Comment

• Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
              I do a lot of work at rahr. Sometimes it has it's perks.
              I wouldn't leave those blondes on their side like that for long. Contact with the cap can affect the flavor and it won't be better! I picked up a case of Stormcloud and Pug Saturday.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                haha, im just messing with you.

She should try the woodchuck ciders if she likes ciders.
                Haha i know...as im doing the same.

She prefers angry orchard or that austin brand with some fireball.

Comment

• Originally posted by BP View Post
                  I wouldn't leave those blondes on their side like that for long. Contact with the cap can affect the flavor and it won't be better! I picked up a case of Stormcloud and Pug Saturday.
                  Damn. thanks for the tip man! I was running out of room
                  DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

• Puckery nose, really nice balanced amount of pucker on the mouth, though.

Comment

• Is it actually enjoyable or is it just tolerable? Even some of the best rated sour beers in the world just dont do it for me.

The longer i drink the more i realize how much i like the mainstays...and the rule of 4 out of 5 craft beers really arent good holds true. I can appreciate the amount of effort jester king puts into their sours however.

Comment

Is it actually enjoyable or is it just tolerable? Even some of the best rated sour beers in the world just dont do it for me.

The longer i drink the more i realize how much i like the mainstays...and the rule of 4 out of 5 craft beers really arent good holds true. I can appreciate the amount of effort jester king puts into their sours however.
                        I absolutely adore sours, so I can't really answer that question for you. Not nearly as much pucker in the beer as it smells, but it's not like one of Prairie's milder sours or anything.

Comment

• Does anyone else here use Tap Hunter?

If not, you should look into it. I learned about it because my local watering hole does not print menus since they rotate taps so often - they are constantly updating their beer list and you have to follow them on Tap Hunter for the menu and pricing. There's a new beer everyday.

You can also "follow" certain beers so if anyone within a radius of you puts it on tap you get a notification.

and there's a calendar of events in your area also.

Comment

• ^^that is pretty cool

Comment

• Buy craft beer online. Shop the largest selection of craft beer online and in-store. Best Online Craft Beer Store Delivered. Rare Limited release beers Online

Prices are not bad, selection is pretty good. Thinking about picking up a Bruery Sour in the Rye so I can drink and replace the one in my cellar.

Comment

• Double posts?

Whats the deal with the double posts lately? Ive noticed its popped up more and more, and i wasnt able to delete the duplicates on mine.

Comment

Working...
                                X