No announcement yet.

Well, I CAN get that lucky, TWICE.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, I CAN get that lucky, TWICE.....

A few years back, I went shopping for an external hard drive and some other junk at Best Buy. The hard drive was in a large clear plastic square, about a foot cubed.... I bought a case for it as well, and whatever else.

I was on my cell phone at the register, and cashier girl was laughing at whatever I was saying as she removed the hard drive from the cube and completed the sale... I swiped my card, signed the screen, and hung up to apologize for being so rude during her excellent customer service, blah, blah....

I get back to the hotel later that day, use the hard drive, eventually glance at the receipt, and it wasn't even on there... I got a $129.00 HD for FREE!

Well, I didn't go return it. Shame on me...

Tonite I went shopping, bought a Samsung Captivate phone at Wal Mart, paid $28.00 bucks for it for resigning another 2 years..... bought some other stuff... including a new external HD - a 500GB model. Plus some misc stuff.

At the checkout I remembered how lucky I got last time and chuckled inwardly. That'll never happen again, I says to myself....

Well, I stopped by the ATT store to get a case, and decided to get a Plantronics Voyager Pro headset. They didn't have the lesser unit, only the top dog one, but the girl said if I bought that one, she'd throw in a 3 pack of screen protectors and put one on my phone for me...

I started cracking them up by singing along with "The Devil Went Down to Georgia" almost perfectly, then quizzing them on who sang the song - Who doesn't know who the Charlie Daniels Band is? And, Stevie Wonder? And, Phil Collins? Between the 3 employees there, age a 35ish male, and a pair of 20 something male and female.... who hear that piped in music ALL DAY LONG..... how can none of them know ANY of them?

OK anyway, we get all done and it's closing time. I get out of there and get back to the hotel and my phone (still the old one) rings.... I answer it and it's the girl from the store.

"Can you look in your bags and see if there is an extra Samsung Captivate in there?"

There damn sure was....

So you told her to come by around nine to check for herself........right?
    Originally posted by Sean88gt
    You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
    Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
    You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

wanna get rid of it?

Comment

tease, i thought you got lucky

Comment

Chris is not a closer any more?
          2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
            Yeah what a let down you punk. I would of had her come by and pick it up too.

A
            l
            l
            l
            good idea.

Comment

Do you think it was a ploy to get me to come back up there and return the phone? I never thought of that angle...

But, to be honest with ya.... I do not have enough cock to reach any spot on her that she woulda felt... lol unless I had a couple extra hands to hold some of her belly out of the way. Her ass was totally on backwards!

Comment

getting lucky = having to take a phone back up to the store??

Comment

He's getting old!
                  sigpic

Comment

I was hoping this thread would go triple platinum while I held you guys in suspense, wondering if I gave the phone back, or NOT...

The idea of getting some trim out of the deal never even occurred to me, LOL!

They were waiting at the store for me, it was 9:45 or so, way past closing.. I have an idea she was in big trouble if that phone didn't make it back... I said "I bet you're glad it was ME that had this phone...! This coulda turned out completely different"! Ha... as I turned back to my car I thought I shoulda hit her up for some free shit on the sly tomorrow..

She was really kinda gross... real nice, but very misshapen, LOL!

Comment

How anti-climactic!

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
                        How anti-climactic!
                        Yeah. I was waiting for "The Samsung Story"...

Comment

Originally posted by 93LXHORSE View Post
                          Do you think it was a ploy to get me to come back up there and return the phone? I never thought of that angle...

But, to be honest with ya.... I do not have enough cock to reach any spot on her that she woulda felt... lol unless I had a couple extra hands to hold some of her belly out of the way. Her ass was totally on backwards!
                          So you banged a fattie with your baby penis?

Comment

Originally posted by Blue 98 Ram Air View Post
                            So you banged a fattie with your baby penis?
                            I don't think he's that damn desperate!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                              Yeah. I was waiting for "The Samsung Story"...
                              Yea me too.

Comment

Working...
                              X