No announcement yet.

Learn me on a Ford Focus ST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any newer thoughts on these?? considering picking one up.

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• I lost interest once the estimated msrp was released.
      $35k is just too much for that car. $25-$28k would have made sense.

Oh wait, i'm thinking RS, not ST.

NEVERMIND.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
        any newer thoughts on these?? considering picking one up.
        My son bought one, it's just like the white one a few posts up. I think its a cool little car, if you stay out of boost it get decent mpg's. Of course thats hard to do since its a peppy little car. It handles great, has 4 seats and that back two fold down to carry quite a bit of stuff. He bought the basic model, no sunroof or leather/power seats which also make it lighter (ST1) He just lowered it with some H&R springs, 2 inch wheel spacers, CAI, HID's (HL & Fogs) and black wrapped the roof. I took it and and had Tritek tint all of the glass and that little bitch moves, especially on the hwy. He only paid $22k for his brand new...
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• 2" wheel spacers

Comment

• Originally posted by TeeShock View Post
            2" wheel spacers
            Seems like that would make the wheels stick way out passed the fenders?

Comment

• he likely meant 20mm

Comment

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                he likely meant 20mm
                Yes, sorry not my car.
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• 345 hp/325 tq AWD 2.3 EB

Comment

• Yup, I would love to have an RS.

But the ST doesn't suck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
                      Yup, I would love to have an RS.

But the ST doesn't suck.
                      Yup, but at those prices I'll stick with a EB Stang.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                        My son bought one, it's just like the white one a few posts up. I think its a cool little car, if you stay out of boost it get decent mpg's. Of course thats hard to do since its a peppy little car. It handles great, has 4 seats and that back two fold down to carry quite a bit of stuff. He bought the basic model, no sunroof or leather/power seats which also make it lighter (ST1) He just lowered it with some H&R springs, 2 inch wheel spacers, CAI, HID's (HL & Fogs) and black wrapped the roof. I took it and and had Tritek tint all of the glass and that little bitch moves, especially on the hwy. He only paid $22k for his brand new...
                        A fmic upgrade is a must on those cars. The stock one is pretty crappy.

Comment

• What the fuck is a FIMC?

Comment

• Front mount intercooler

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny
                              LMAO!!!

I forgot to mention to you, Paul, that you'll also need to swap the motor mounts immediately. The factory ones are junk and any powers hitting is going to make the car bang harder than GE in a Whataburger Drive-Thru.
                              Just because LMMFAO

Comment

Working...
                              X