No announcement yet.

Vote - Worst Color Choice on a 13' Boss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you could paint one pink, vomit green, and doo doo brown and i'd still drive the wheels off it!

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
      you could paint one pink, vomit green, and doo doo brown and i'd still drive the wheels off it!

god bless.

AKA the Paul's Pooper Special?
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I've seen them all, and every color looks good on the '13 Boss 302s.
        When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

I dont like mustard on my burger or mustangs.
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

They all look grey to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
              I dont like mustard on my burger or mustangs.

I do.

Comment

I'm not a fan of the green, but anyone with a Boss made the right choice in the first place, so I'm not nit-picking.
                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                  I do.

Its not terrible, its just not great.

"If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Completely different color (the Boss is School Bus Yellow while the GT is Yellow Blaze).

And I'd still take it.

They made 2012 Boss 302s in that color too.

Comment

Hate the yellow, might as well drive a taxi in sorry ass NY. If i were to get one it would be in this order white, black, blue.

Comment

That web deal has a filter on the colors, the white looks silver, and the (lets call it orange) school bus is burnt orange colored. Its better than the older, but I assumed it was the filter making it look darker.

Comment

Menstrual Red is my most unfavored colour.
                          WRX

Comment

That web deal has a filter on the colors, the white looks silver, and the (lets call it orange) school bus is burnt orange colored. Its better than the older, but I assumed it was the filter making it look darker.
                            So the picture of the car in bad light on a snowy dirty road is the only way to get the true color? Got it!

Hey, everyone likes what they like. That's why they make em so many colors. I obviously like plain vanilla anyway.

Comment

So the picture of the car in bad light on a snowy dirty road is the only way to get the true color? Got it!

Hey, everyone likes what they like. That's why they make em so many colors. I obviously like plain vanilla anyway.
                              pretty damn close, in fact, the pic in the snow looks better that one you posted. Thanks for making my point so nicely.

Comment

Not a mustang fan at all but those grabber blue with red stripes irk me to no end. I'd have to do white/black or go custom black on flat black using this wonderful new product called plastic dip. Has anyone used this stuff? It's as tough as bedliner and can be removed by reverse osmosis. Simply amazing.
                                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
                                X