Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teacher watches 2nd graders perform oral sex

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/41194608...ime_and_courts

A California elementary school teacher has been suspended indefinitely after school officials said a pair of second-graders performed sex acts in class with the teacher present, San Francisco media reported Friday.

“I think everyone is taken aback over this shocking incident,” Troy Flint, the spokesman for the Oakland Unified School District, told San Franciscio's CBS affiliate, KCBS. “Of course, it is hard to understand how that could have occurred.”

Two separate cases are under investigation involving the teacher at Oakland's Markham Elementary School, Flint told KCBS.

"In one case, several students apparently took off their clothes and were naked in the classroom," according to KCBS, adding, "In the second incident, a boy and girl reportedly engaged in oral sex in front of their classmates."
    The teacher was present during both incidents, Flint said.

School officials were made aware of the situation on Wednesday.
    The school's principal, Pam Booker, sent a letter of apology home to parents, telling them that the incidents “represent an unacceptable lack of supervision. I understand there is great anger over this news.”

How in the fuck can one of these incidents happen - let alone two. If I found out a teacher coerced my 2nd grader into giving head as part of show and tell, I do believe I'd have to kill him.

I couldn't even get a boner in 2nd grade, much less grasp the concept of sex.
    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by clevelandkid View Post
      Oakland Unified School District
      Figured as much when I read the title.

Stevo
      Originally posted by SSMAN
      ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
        I couldn't even get a boner in 2nd grade, much less grasp the concept of sex.
        My thoughts exactly.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
        Originally posted by Denny
        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
          My thoughts exactly.
          You knew he couldn't get a boner then???

Comment

You know how I know you're gay?
            Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
            Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by clevelandkid View Post
              Oakland Unified School District
              Originally posted by stevo View Post
              Figured as much when I read the title.

Stevo
              My thoughts exactly, notice my thoughts had nothing to do with poopnut's ability to get a boner.
              .223 > 911

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                You knew he couldn't get a boner then???
                I'll take the unhinged jaw smiley as a compliment.

Comment

School officials were made aware of the situation on Wednesday.
                  The school's principal, Pam Booker, sent a letter of apology home to parents, telling them that the incidents “represent an unacceptable lack of supervision. I understand there is great anger over this news.”
                  I'm sure glad they sent those letters home. I'm not sure what the kids and their parents would have done without those inspiring words from the principal.

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
                    I'm sure glad they sent those letters home. I'm not sure what the kids and their parents would have done without those inspiring words from the principal.
                    Sucked some dick?

Comment

Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
                      I'll take the unhinged jaw smiley as a compliment.
                      I wouldn't brag about being hung like a light switch
                      Originally posted by Jester
                      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                      He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                      Originally posted by Denny
                      What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                      FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
                        She most likely attended the same school when she was a young little slut herself. She's the principal now because she's one of the few who can actually read and write.
                        .223 > 911

Comment

Sounds like an episode of Southpark! Do you know what I am saying?
                          Originally posted by Nash B.
                          Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

WW for language.

Stevo
                            Originally posted by SSMAN
                            ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
                              Sounds like an episode of Southpark! Do you know what I am saying?
                              Bottom bitch in training
                              .223 > 911

Comment

Working...
                              X