Sunglasses?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunglasses?

So i'd like a pair of sunglasses but don't really know where to start...

I use to wear Oakleys alot, but they always ended up stolen, broke, or lost.

Then I switched to the $15 pair from Walmart, but they don't last very long.

Kinda want something in-between. Im not a fan of the new style Oakleys, nor do I want to spend that much. What brands should I look at in the $60 - $100 range?

i have a couple pair for sale.

wiley x zak...

costa del mar pumphouse...

i bought them for fishing, but i have a huge dome and they do not fit.

look them up and lmk...

i will make you a sweet deal.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyMCev View Post
      i have a couple pair for sale.

wiley x zak...

costa del mar pumphouse...

i bought them for fishing, but i have a huge dome and they do not fit.

look them up and lmk...

i will make you a sweet deal.
      got a pic of the costas? How much? They look pretty nice. Not all sci-fi looking like the new style Oakleys (or the wiley's)

Comment

Originally posted by danielhv View Post
        got a pic of the costas? How much? They look pretty nice. Not all sci-fi looking like the new style Oakleys (or the wiley's)
        i will get you a pic. they have white frames and green lenses (the polarized 400 lenses made by costa)...

i don't know if you would like white frames.

still want a pic?

Comment

Originally posted by TonyMCev View Post
          i will get you a pic. they have white frames and green lenses (the polarized 400 lenses made by costa)...

i don't know if you would like white frames.

still want a pic?
          no thanks.

Comment

go to a mall and buy some from one of those chicks or rag heads in the middle of the walk way
            ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

I bought a $150 pair of Ray Ban last year. Lost them in a month. I have had a walmart pair ever since. I can't seem to lose them.
              class joke
              {
              private:
              char Forrest, Jenny, Momma, LtDan;
              double Peas, Carrots;
              string MommaAlwaysSaid(const bool AddAnyTime = True)
              };

Comment

I have (had) a pair of Spy Hielo's that I REALLY like. They fit good, and aren't uncomfortable on my face like the Oakleys I've have had in the past.

I think I lost my last pair of Hielo's in a customer's car last week, so I bought a new pair on eBay. Hopefully they show up soon !! They were $50 shipped, and the last pair I bought was $60.

-Aaron

Comment

Look at a pair of Bolle... they have the best optics of any sunglasses I've ever owned, and I've owned a lot. They are owned by Bushnell, the binocular and telescope company.

Comment

Originally posted by CRASH View Post
                    I have (had) a pair of Spy Hielo's that I REALLY like. They fit good, and aren't uncomfortable on my face like the Oakleys I've have had in the past.

I think I lost my last pair of Hielo's in a customer's car last week, so I bought a new pair on eBay. Hopefully they show up soon !! They were $50 shipped, and the last pair I bought was $60.

-Aaron
                    I have a pair of Spy Helo's and love them,also the Spy Coopers are a a good pair..
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by danielhv View Post
                      So i'd like a pair of sunglasses but don't really know where to start...

I use to wear Oakleys alot, but they always ended up stolen, broke, or lost.

Then I switched to the $15 pair from Walmart, but they don't last very long.

Kinda want something in-between. Im not a fan of the new style Oakleys, nor do I want to spend that much. What brands should I look at in the $60 - $100 range?
                      go to a few stores and find a set that fits your head right..
                      "PSH!!!"

Comment

I have a pair of Oakley flak jackets that I absolutely love. Im not a big fan of most of oakley's designs but the flak jackets fit my face perfectly and I love their polarized lenses. I've also had a pair of straight jackets but didn't fit as well.
                        Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting “Holy shit, what a ride!”

Comment

I swear by Bolle. My pair has flex frames that are almost impossible to break, interchangeable lenses for different sports and occasions. I have the basic sun shades and a set that highlights a tennis ball. Had mine for 3 years now and they are still perfect.

Edit:
                          Mine are Bolle Vigilante and they go for around $100.
                          Last edited by JC316; 01-22-2011, 08:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Buck Nasty View Post
                            I have a pair of Spy Helo's and love them,also the Spy Coopers are a a good pair..
                            I found a pair of Coopers in a car that my dad's buddy bought from a police auction or something. He was going to crush the car and I saw those sunglasses sitting on the dash. Asked if I could have them and he said, "Hell, I don't care, they aren't going to add any weight to the car when I crush it !"

After those got all scratched up I tried on a pair of Hielos that a buddy of mine had and I liked the feel of them a little better, so I bought a pair. They work great for riding on the motorcycle too.

-Aaron

Comment

Oakley M Frames fo life! Everything else is just everything else.

Comment

Working...
                              X