So who's really.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
    Tsk, tsk. I could ask you that very thing in tons of threads around here, but there you are, in the middle of everything all the time. lol.

Steve, go find another thread to fuck up for shits sake. You are really getting to be an annoyance.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
      Ya'll have fun, my wife and I will be in Phuket, Thailand for 2 weeks, June 1-15
      Love, love Phuket beach. I was there one day before the sunami hit there. Got my crew out just in time. Have fun!

Lyn

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
        Steve, go find another thread to fuck up for shits sake. You are really getting to be an annoyance.
        LMAO...of all people.

Comment

LMAO...of all people.
          Seriously dude, if you aren't going to Vegas, then why are you in here?

Comment

• Originally posted by Big A View Post
            This is DFWmustangs, you aren't in DFW or have a Mustang, why are YOU here?

Comment

Because he likes following me around, giving me attention and make non-witty and non-original tags!
              Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
              Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
              Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
              You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leah View Post
                Because he likes following me around, giving me attention and make non-witty and non-original tags!
                All about you as usual eh? lol. Hardly. You guys need to relax, way too fuckin uptight.

Yes, I'm going to Vegas soon.

Comment

All about you as usual eh? lol. Hardly. You guys need to relax, way too fuckin uptight.

Yes, I'm going to Vegas soon.
                  Not in my eyes, but you seem to think so. People wouldn't get uptight if other people wouldn't be such a douche.

Do you stay with your brother (or is it sister) when you go or do you do the full Vegas experience (staying in a hotel, rent a car, etc)? It doesn't seem like you're a big gambler so just curious what you do when you're out there...
                  Token Split Tail

You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

This is DFWmustangs, you aren't in DFW or have a Mustang, why are YOU here?
                    Cause I'm going to Vegas. Sucks that my 4-door is quicker than a stock mustang.

Comment

• Just FYI, I merged the two threads together...
                      Token Split Tail

Comment

Just FYI, I merged the two threads together...
                        You attention whore.

Comment

You attention whore.
                          Token Split Tail

Comment

Do you stay with your brother (or is it sister) when you go or do you do the full Vegas experience (staying in a hotel, rent a car, etc)? It doesn't seem like you're a big gambler so just curious what you do when you're out there...
                            I lived in Vegas for awhile, so the whole tourist Vegas thing lost it's appeal a long time ago. I can stay at my brothers if I want to, but probably won't cuz he's got a houseful of kids and his wife is...well, special. I like to go to Vegas for UFC events, see my brother and his kids, a private lesson with Drysdale etc. There is lots to do in Vegas these days besides gambling.

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                            Cause I'm going to Vegas. Sucks that my 4-door is quicker than a stock mustang.
                            Your Bimmer is quicker than a 11 GT?

Comment

I lived in Vegas for awhile, so the whole tourist Vegas thing lost it's appeal a long time ago. I can stay at my brothers if I want to, but probably won't cuz he's got a houseful of kids and his wife is...well, special. I like to go to Vegas for UFC events, see my brother and his kids, a private lesson with Drysdale etc. There is lots to do in Vegas these days besides gambling.
                              Gotcha. I like the 'special' reference. We get out during the day and go do other stuff like driving through the desert by-ways (sp?), seeing the Shelby museum, and other sightseeing things so we aren't stuck in a hotel or gambling the whole time. We come back in the early evening, have dinner then maybe catch a show or do a little gambling. There is a lot to see/do out there-any suggestions from someone who lived there for a while?
                              Token Split Tail

Comment

any suggestions from someone who lived there for a while?
                                Yeah. Stay the fuck away from the strip. hahahaha
                                Originally posted by BradM
                                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                                Originally posted by Leah
                                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                                X