No announcement yet.

So who's really.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lyn we would LOVE to go, hell atleast I would love to hit up Vegas, but with the baby coming home sometime this week, no get-a-ways for a while. Have fun !
    2012 SRT8 Challenger 392 Hemi-6 speed
    Bright Silver Metallic w/ Black Stripes
    Leg Maker Inc. 4"Carbon Fiber CAI
    Speedlogix Catch Can
    Resonator Delete

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
      Sorry to hear ya'll aren't having any luck still.
      is what it is

I recondition headlights on most cars for $50.00. If interested shoot me a pm.

Comment

We may, we're still up in the air about it. I totally forgot about it until Stacy mentioned ya'll talked about it Sat. Since we just bought her a new ride and got a new dishwasher we need to recoupe some savings. We definitely need to do some kind of vacation before she gets prego though! We'll keep y'all posted...
        Whippled '06 by Gearheads - 474rwhp 450rwtq @ 10psi and a few other Borla/Steeda/BMR/CHE/Tokico mods...

Gearheads Dyno Video

Comment

Originally posted by Chritaka View Post
          We may, we're still up in the air about it. I totally forgot about it until Stacy mentioned ya'll talked about it Sat. Since we just bought her a new ride and got a new dishwasher we need to recoupe some savings. We definitely need to do some kind of vacation before she gets prego though! We'll keep y'all posted...
          You'll save enough in water/electric with the new dishwasher to pay for the trip, then practice making caking, err... babies in Vegas.

Comment

Originally posted by Chritaka View Post
            Stacey was in!

Lyn

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
              Well, I can save you about another %50 off Vegas. If you want to just leave the old man home, you can crash on our room in Vegas!
              LMAO!

OUR TRIP IS BOOKED!!!!!!!!!

Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
              Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
              Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
              You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Is everyone staying at a certain hotel, or is everyone booking their own trip and meeting up?
                De Oppresso Liber.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                  I might be in.. Turn 30 on the 21st, and never been. Matt? Marty? You guys want to go?
                  I'll turn 36 on the 21st.. It'll be a birfday weekend!!

Boring, go to a sports book in Vegas and bet on it while watching it on TV!
                  I need to do some sports betting while we're there. I always want to but never get around to it.

Originally posted by 95ragtop View Post
                  Is everyone staying at a certain hotel, or is everyone booking their own trip and meeting up?
                  As of right now I don't think anyone has a hotel picked out. Leah and I have to wait until February to see what kind of offers we have available before we decide. We're going to shoot for somewhere inexpensive (or free) around mid strip for budgetary reasons. I am guessing that at least some of us will end up at different places but that's just for sleeping anyways.

Comment

BTW, we're leaving on the 26th (Thursday) coming back Monday. I had a free flight but they had no more qualifying seats for Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                      As of right now I don't think anyone has a hotel picked out. Leah and I have to wait until February to see what kind of offers we have available before we decide. We're going to shoot for somewhere inexpensive (or free) around mid strip for budgetary reasons. I am guessing that at least some of us will end up at different places but that's just for sleeping anyways.
                      Keep me in the loop, I wouldn't mind staying somewhere nice, but I'm also not opposed to saving a little money so I can spend it on hookers and blow. I'll be driving so no need to get a rental car unless you want to.

If I can get Thursday and Friday off I can even snag you guys from the airport.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                        Keep me in the loop, I wouldn't mind staying somewhere nice, but I'm also not opposed to saving a little money so I can spend it on hookers and blow. I'll be driving so no need to get a rental car unless you want to.

If I can get Thursday and Friday off I can even snag you guys from the airport.
                        AWESOME!

We're tossing around the idea of getting a jeep for at least one day so we can do the byways and the small trails like we did a few years ago. It was so much fun!
                        Token Split Tail

You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
                          AWESOME!

We're tossing around the idea of getting a jeep for at least one day so we can do the byways and the small trails like we did a few years ago. It was so much fun!
                          I can bring my 4x4 Ranger instead, but you have to sit in the bed.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                            I can bring my 4x4 Ranger instead, but you have to sit in the bed.
                            I wouldn't. Craig might get uncomfortable, though.
                            Token Split Tail

Comment

Out, I'm on call that weekend now.

not really! probably stay at Harrah's or something in the middle of the strip

Comment

Out, I'm on call that weekend now.

not really! probably stay at Harrah's or something in the middle of the strip
                                I was about to come to your house and strangle you. Seriously.
                                Token Split Tail

Comment

Working...
                                X