So who's really.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leah View Post
    I was about to come to your house and strangle you. Seriously.

LOL, I was going to post that earlier, but it's a PITA on the iPhone when I don't have my reading glasses. Getting old sucks...

Comment

I think we will head out Thursday evening as well.
      Lyn

Comment

Originally posted by Lyn View Post
        I think we will head out Thursday evening as well.
        Lyn
        Woot! We get there a little after 5pm on Thursday.
        Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
        Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
        Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
        You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Woot! We get there a little after 5pm on Thursday.
          Yeah I think the flight landed at 6:15pm
          Lyn

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
            I can bring my 4x4 Ranger instead, but you have to sit in the bed.
            If we do get a Jeep we can fit two passengers, then maybe you can fit at least one more and we can spend a day in the desert! It's really awesome out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Lyn View Post
              Yeah I think the flight landed at 6:15pm
              Lyn
              We arrive at 6:10.. We should look at getting a limo from the airport. Probably be cheaper than a taxi for all of us and we won't have to wait in the stupid taxi line.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                We arrive at 6:10.. We should look at getting a limo from the airport. Probably be cheaper than a taxi for all of us and we won't have to wait in the stupid taxi line.
                Hell yeah! Lyn-do you have any hookups for out there already or do you want me to do a little searching?
                Token Split Tail

You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

We'll probably get a rental car, so just ride the bus to the car rental thingie. Car's are cheap in Vegas.

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                    We'll probably get a rental car, so just ride the bus to the car rental thingie. Car's are cheap in Vegas.
                    We aren't sure what we're doing yet about a car. I guess it will depend on where everyone ends up (hotel).
                    Token Split Tail

Comment

We aren't sure what we're doing yet about a car. I guess it will depend on where everyone ends up (hotel).
                      Lets all rent exotic sports cars and race down the strip!

Comment

Awesome! Or get a limo and Chili and I can bang all the way up and down the strip (again).
                        Token Split Tail

Comment

If we do get a Jeep we can fit two passengers, then maybe you can fit at least one more and we can spend a day in the desert! It's really awesome out there.
                          I'll consider it, but on a maybe I'd really rather make the drive in my car. It'll be a little more confortable to pick y'all up in anyway.

Same offer goes to you too Rob and Lyn, I can drop them off and come back if need be. It's only a 4-seater comfortably though, so I can't offer to Cheuffer (sp) everybody, unless y'all want to squeeze in 3-wide in the back.

Comment

ha ha ha I'll bring the truck and put the bike in the back!

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                              I'll consider it, but on a maybe I'd really rather make the drive in my car. It'll be a little more confortable to pick y'all up in anyway.

Same offer goes to you too Rob and Lyn, I can drop them off and come back if need be. It's only a 4-seater comfortably though, so I can't offer to Cheuffer (sp) everybody, unless y'all want to squeeze in 3-wide in the back.
                              Isn't it a Vert? Just stack em up in back!

Thanks Aaron, I am pretty sure we will get a rental car tho, Lyn usually gets good deals on them.

Comment

Isn't it a Vert? Just stack em up in back!

Thanks Aaron, I am pretty sure we will get a rental car tho, Lyn usually gets good deals on them.
                                Haven't gotten the vert //M3 yet, I've just got a sun roof for now. We can pop the trunk and let legs dangle. I thought y'all might be getting a rental, but I didn't want to not offer.

That goes for anyone else I know that's flying in and would like to save a few bucks on a cab/shuttle, as long as we can time it right.

Comment

Working...
                                X