Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Study up.....

Introduction

Discrimination towards fat people in the workplace, education system, and healthcare system has been clearly documented and is growing rapidly. Weight discrimination was reported by 7% of US adults in 1995-96, and almost doubled to 12% by 2006.

To improve working conditions, healthcare, and overall quality of life for millions of Americans, weight must be added to the list of categories covered in anti-discrimination laws. This can be accomplished on a federal, state, or local level
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
    http://www.naafaonline.com/dev2/the_issues/index.html

Introduction

Discrimination towards fat people in the workplace, education system, and healthcare system has been clearly documented and is growing rapidly. Weight discrimination was reported by 7% of US adults in 1995-96, and almost doubled to 12% by 2006.

To improve working conditions, healthcare, and overall quality of life for millions of Americans, weight must be added to the list of categories covered in anti-discrimination laws. This can be accomplished on a federal, state, or local level
    There's a big difference though, obesity is a choice, race, sex, and age are not.

Comment

Don't tread on me motherfuckers!

Comment

When obesity becomes acceptable and given legislative legitimacy like homosexuals, we will know that liberalism has surely taken control of this country. For the most part, fat people consume more resources, cost more money and do less work than the thinner counterpart...like it or not, people are judged by their character. Being obese tells people (right or wrong) that you have no self-respect or self-control. It's like looking at a person's home...is it well kept or disgusting? Those things are telling about what type of employee someone will be. Forcing an employer to hire their quota of fat people is wrong.

Obesity is a condition which proves that the Lord does not help those who help themselves and help themselves and help themselves.

Comment

Generally speaking obese people are lazy. They cant even take care of themselves. A little beer belly is one thing, but grossly obese people deserve to be discriminated against.

Horse. Shit.
          DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Bunch of bigots I swear. Fat people are ani...er...people too.
            I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
              Generally speaking obese people are lazy. They cant even take care of themselves. A little beer belly is one thing, but grossly obese people deserve to be discriminated against.

Horse. Shit.
              Look out...the resident lard asses are gonna gang up on you.

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                Bunch of bigots I swear. Fat people are ani...er...people too.
                Is it bigotry if it is true?

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                  Look out...the resident lard asses are gonna gang up on you.
                  I'd grab my pitch fork, but I'm eating with it.

Comment

Ridiculous. Let's just enable people with a disease that can greatly shorten your life span and is a major predisposing factor for Type II Adult Onset Diabetes.

Self indulgence in all forms. Ah....the American way.

Comment

We should start a 24 hour ban for anyone who calls someone else fat.
                      .223 > 911

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                        I'd grab my pitch fork, but I'm eating with it.
                        LOL.

Me and the boss went out to Good Eats for lunch one day and we seen this huge lady order the lunch chicken salad. Thought we'll at least she's trying. Then they brought out chicken fried steak meal later and then some kind of chocolate and ice cream desert. She actually used the chicken salad as a starter salad. I've ordered that salad before and it was all I could do to finish it.

Comment

That's pretty bad. They want to be treated as equals? Give back the handicapped parking passes and stop using the hovarounds you lazy, fat, fucks. While you're at it, fucking bathe, because you smell like shit and I'm pretty sure the bacteria that's growing in your arm and leg vaginas is hazardous to my health.
                          "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
                            That's pretty bad. They want to be treated as equals? Give back the handicapped parking passes and stop using the hovarounds you lazy, fat, fucks. While you're at it, fucking bathe, because you smell like shit and I'm pretty sure the bacteria that's growing in your arm and leg vaginas is hazardous to my health.
                            ugh, yea dude, fucking nasty. I will not hire a fat mofo.
                            Vortex rear stand $75
                            8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
                            My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
                            but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
                            11 4 door
                            13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Working...
                            X