• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coin

Ordered a couple...looks pretty cool.

sweet

Comment

That is cool as hell. Thanks for the link.
      01 red GT - 745whp/780wtq Whippled 4V and built 4R75W

Comment

Very cool!
        Originally posted by Jester
        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
        Originally posted by Denny
        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

That's awesome. I'll order one when I get to the office.
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I was gonna post this and forgot. It's $50 if you pre-order, and $100 if you wait until it launches sometime mid next year. The battery in it is only good for supposedly 2 years, but I think it's worth it.

My main question is centered around how financial/business institutions are going to view this. Also, it says you can only enroll cards that you own, but how on earth is it going to know which cards you own vs. a card that isn't yours besides the name on the card?

Comment

I like the idea, but sure wouldn't want to use that at a restaurant where it will be out of my sight. In actual use that would make me paranoid as hell.

Comment

that's pretty cool
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

yeah thats smart.. because now when some 18 year old waiter/waitress uses a Skimmer on your car.. they can just get ALL of them in one shot instead of just 1.
                  2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

Who's to stop someone from tapping that button and suddenly being able to access all your other cards?

Simple, don't have so fucking many cards.

Comment

Yeah, seems like a credit card thief's wet dream. Hopefully it will have some sort of protection like password or whatever when it is finally released.

Comment

Looks cool but not worth me paying to use a card I can just carry around.

Comment

Originally posted by Binky View Post
                          Who's to stop someone from tapping that button and suddenly being able to access all your other cards?

Simple, don't have so fucking many cards.

Not sure how this is working however from there website.

Q. Can someone intentionally change which card is selected on my Coin?
                          A. Coin has an 'auto-lock' feature that works based on proximity. It allows the card to be swiped, but disables the button to change which card is selected

Nice just saw the referral program, this link should equal a free card in no time.
                          Last edited by snacksnack; 11-27-2013, 10:13 AM.

Comment

Interested.

David

Comment

Just ordered one. $5 coming your way davbrucas.

Comment

Working...
                              X