Fast and Furious Paul Walker Dead?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by staticx View Post
    I don't know if this was already mentioned but didn't that guy from Jackass die in the same car?
    One was a 911 GT3, one was a Carrera GT. Other than them both being Porsches they're not very similar.

Comment

• 34,000+ people died in vehicle accidents last year. The only reason why we are hearing about this one is because he was an actor. I might give a shit if it wasn't obviously caused by reckless driving. Would everyone still have the same opinion if they hit a carload of schoolkids in the accident driving dangerously instead of that tree? Does them being famous give their own stupidity on the public streets a free pass?
      (In before pissy tags about me start popping up)

Stevo
      Originally posted by SSMAN
      ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Anytime I see a wreck in person I say a lil prayer hoping no one got seriously hurt or worse regardless of their status in life.

Why does it hit a bit harder for some? People and fans have been following him and his career and develop a bit of an attachment.

That's my 2cents

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2
        Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
          Anytime I see a wreck in person I say a lil prayer hoping no one got seriously hurt or worse regardless of their status in life.
          Does knowing that the persons' own recklessness killed them while jeopardizing the lives of innocent people, effect it?

Stevo
          ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post
            Does knowing that the persons' own recklessness killed them while jeopardizing the lives of innocent people, effect it?

Stevo
            Unpossible.
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Hard to believe a professional driver would wreck like that.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Stevo
                They got what they deserved, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
                  Hard to believe a professional driver would wreck like that.
                  Also a professional wealth advisor with a shingle on the wall that said Wharton. I need his client list.
                  Originally posted by davbrucas
                  I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Stevo
                    Be stupid you deserve what happens to you? Yes. Doesn't change how I feel about someone's well being.

There are complete assholes that I work with. Karma will get them soon enuff. But I would still do the same. Hope no one was hurt or worse and stop and help where I can.

Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Wasn't he the passenger? That's what I heard.
                      Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                      It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

• Originally posted by Probie View Post
                        Wasn't he the passenger? That's what I heard.
                        Yes, have you read the thread?
                        Originally posted by davbrucas
                        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

• Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                          Yes, have you read the thread?
                          Nope not really
                          Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                          It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

• Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
                              Unpossible.
                              Lack of sleep.

Originally posted by TeeShock View Post
                              They got what they deserved, right?
                              Maybe.

Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                              Be stupid you deserve what happens to you? Yes. Doesn't change how I feel about someone's well being.

There are complete assholes that I work with. Karma will get them soon enuff. But I would still do the same. Hope no one was hurt or worse and stop and help where I can.

Fair enough, but if they do not respect their own life or the lives of the innocent people around them, then I don't have respect for theirs.

Stevo

Comment

• Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Working...
                                X