Fast and Furious Paul Walker Dead?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
    Something tells me he probably wasn't smiling.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post
      Lack of sleep.

Maybe.

Fair enough, but if they do not respect their own life or the lives of the innocent people around them, then I don't have respect for theirs.

Stevo
      Well you have fun with that bud.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2
      Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Someone's in there and you're just going to stand around?

Comment

• Originally posted by GE View Post
          Someone's in there and you're just going to stand around?
          Yeah, no. I'm running up.
          Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
          It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

• So the car burnt up upon impact? I don't see how they could've survived the wreck even without it catching on fire.
            Originally posted by talisman
            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
            Originally posted by AdamLX
            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            Because fuck you, that's why
            Originally posted by 80coupe
            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
            Originally posted by Rick Modena
            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
            Originally posted by Jester
            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
              So the car burnt up upon impact? I don't see how they could've survived the wreck even without it catching on fire.
              I would like to think the impact that split the car in pieces probably took their lives and the fire was post-mortem(sp?). Nobody knows for certain.

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                I would like to think the impact that split the car in pieces probably took their lives and the fire was post-mortem(sp?). Nobody knows for certain.
                If they were just unconscious, smoke inhalation probably got them before the fire.

From eyewitness accounts, some of the people at the shop tried to save them, but couldnt get them out in time.

One of his friends talked to a TMZ photographer ... describing the scene ... and his efforts to save Paul from the burning car.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post
                  34,000+ people died in vehicle accidents last year. The only reason why we are hearing about this one is because he was an actor. I might give a shit if it wasn't obviously caused by reckless driving. Would everyone still have the same opinion if they hit a carload of schoolkids in the accident driving dangerously instead of that tree? Does them being famous give their own stupidity on the public streets a free pass?
                  (In before pissy tags about me start popping up)

Stevo

So now we're going to invent a bunch of scenarios that didn't happen to try and justify why people shouldn't have certain feelings? Makes sense, Matt.

Comment

• I guess it was true...At first when I posted this I thought it could be a Hoax...but after all the RIP's and news coverage guess it was true when first reported!

RIP dood
                    Originally posted by Da Prez
                    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

• Lots of pics of the crash site and video.
                      The supercar that actor Paul Walker was in when he died may have been racing another vehicle when the fatal crash occurred, witnesses claim. Police are investigating tip-offs from possible witnesses that the driver of the Porsche, Roger Rodas, was in the middle of a street race at the time. The fatal incident took place in an area popular with street racers moments after Walker was pictured getting into the car. The new development comes as Paul Walker Snr, pictured bottom left, the Fast & Furious film actor's father, paid emotional tribute to his son. He said: 'His heart was so big. I was proud of him every day of his life. A makeshift memorial of flowers and candles, pictured center, from dozens of devoted fans visiting the scene has been placed where the charred remains of the Porsche were seen just hours before, pictured top left.

Comment

• In related news, Westboro cult will picket his funeral....i guess him being a christian and charity giving guy isn't good enough for them.

http://jalopnik.com/westboro-baptist...ner-1474776031
                        Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                          So now we're going to invent a bunch of scenarios that didn't happen to try and justify why people shouldn't have certain feelings? Makes sense, Matt.

You miss your little buddy, don't you.

But yeah, you are right, Porsches break apart and explode in normal, low-speed crashes every day. The tire marks on the pavement and the debris field that are hundreds of feet long are absolutely normal for said low-speed crashes as well.

Forgot to add this little bit of the "scenario" that I must have fabricated just to support my opinion:

Porsche supercar that crashed and claimed the life of Fast & Furious actor Paul Walker was involved in a street race moments earlier, says witness, as the star's father reveals family's heartache

Stevo
                          Originally posted by SSMAN
                          ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Recent reports are that the steering may have failed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chili View Post
                              Recent reports are that the steering may have failed.
                              Color me suspicious this was due to mechanical failure.
                              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• i'd venture everyone of us has raced or driven like a maniac for a myriad of reasons. things mechanical, speed, racism and a strong hatred for people that have more than us are what bind us together. a fellow car guy passed doing exactly what we have all done. i would hope we could show a little sympathy, but maybe not.

god bless.
                                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
                                X