Fast and Furious Paul Walker Dead?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
    Very fortunate they didn't take anyone else out.
    I hate to admit, but I did laugh at this.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
      Yeah, clearly I'm the one being dramatic. lmfao @ you

I didn't want this gem to get lost. Well done, sir. But be careful. People might start making tags about you, and call you an insensitive asshole! Oh noez!
      I gave you a positive tag.

Comment

• Originally posted by BERT View Post
        When I finally get to meet you, remind me to call you a moron
        No problem. Remind me to remind you that I don't give a flying fuck what you think.
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• As a side note. I was just reading on another news site that he had a 23 year old girlfriend. A girlfriend he's had for seven years... which means she was 16 when they first started dating???!!! WTF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jose View Post
            As a side note. I was just reading on another news site that he had a 23 year old girlfriend. A girlfriend he's had for seven years... which means she was 16 when they first started dating???!!! WTF!
            Paul Walker’s girlfriend is devastated over the star’s untimely death, relatives say. Jasmine Pilchard-Gosnell, 23, who has been dating the 40-year-old “Fast and the Furious&#8221…

Adding to the craziness. WTF is right.
            Last edited by kirbster; 12-02-2013, 11:33 AM.

Comment

• Cue Silverback! lol

Comment

• Does that car use hyd steering or are they electric?

Comment

• The fate of "Fast & Furious 7" is up in the air.

Following the sudden death of Paul Walker, executives at Universal — the studio behind "The Fast & Furious" franchise — met on Sunday to discuss the future of the film, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Reportedly, there will be a delay in production, but the movie will not be abandoned entirely.

Production was on hiatus over the Thanksgiving holiday and was set to resume this week in Atlanta, Georgia, sources confirm to Yahoo Movies, but will be halted in the meantime.

THR reports "Fast & Furious 7" director James Wan met with Universal to discuss the future of the project, how to re-work the script, and "how to proceed in a manner that would be respectful to Walker's death."

Walker, who reprised his role as Brian O'Conner, had been filming the seventh installment since September.

Variety reports it is unclear how much of Walker’s footage had been shot, while The Wrap alleges production is already more than halfway done. Meanwhile, THR claims a large part of the movie had been shot, but additional scenes were to be filmed in January in Abu Dhabi with Paul and the main cast.

On Saturday, Universal released their only statement thus far following the tragedy: "All of us at Universal are heartbroken. Paul was truly one of the most beloved and respected members of our studio family for 14 years, and this loss is devastating to us, to everyone involved with the 'Fast and Furious' films, and to countless fans. We send our deepest and most sincere condolences to Paul's family."

Franchise favorites Vin Diesel, Michelle Rodriguez, Jordana Brewster, and Dwayne Johnson are all back for "Fast & Furious 7," which was scheduled for release on July 11, 2014. The “Fast” franchise has grossed more than $2.3 billion at the worldwide box office.

On Nov. 30, Paul Walker passed away at the age of 40 in a fiery one-car collision just outside of Los Angeles. The actor was attending a charity event for his organization Reach Out Worldwide. Paul's longtime friend and CEO of his company Always Evolving, Roger Rodas, has been identified as the driver of the vehicle.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                    No problem. Remind me to remind you that I don't give a flying fuck what you think.

Will do!! Then i'll buy your dumbshit ass a beer and tell you to fuck off

Comment

• Here's a pic of Roger racing his Boss 302S in Long Beach earlier this year. He owned at least 4 of them. I also have a pic of SOME of his car collection. I'll look for some more later. I've met Roger a few times, real nice guy, and you would never know he had a ton of money. Since I worked on a Mustang team that ran a Boss 302 as well, we often borrowed parts from each other's spares, bs'd with their crew guys, etc. I even lived in a motorhome at MSR-Houston for 2 weeks or so with Rodas' crew chief. Roger and Paul will be missed at the racetrack, that's for sure!!
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Jose View Post
                        As a side note. I was just reading on another news site that he had a 23 year old girlfriend. A girlfriend he's had for seven years... which means she was 16 when they first started dating???!!! WTF!
                        this is fucked up! won't paul's daughter be 16 next year? do you think he would be happy if she dated a way older man? lol..

Comment

• Originally posted by MattB View Post
                          Here's a pic of Roger racing his Boss 302S in Long Beach earlier this year. He owned at least 4 of them. I also have a pic of SOME of his car collection. I'll look for some more later. I've met Roger a few times, real nice guy, and you would never know he had a ton of money. Since I worked on a Mustang team that ran a Boss 302 as well, we often borrowed parts from each other's spares, bs'd with their crew guys, etc. I even lived in a motorhome at MSR-Houston for 2 weeks or so with Rodas' crew chief. Roger and Paul will be missed at the racetrack, that's for sure!!
                          Wow...he was a car guy for sure!
                          Originally posted by Da Prez
                          Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                          Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

• Originally posted by scootro View Post
                            this is fucked up! won't paul's daughter be 16 next year? do you think he would be happy if she dated a way older man? lol..
                            Nah, fucked up is Morgan Freeman dating his step granddaughter.

Comment

• Originally posted by scootro View Post
                              Guess it won't matter now

Comment

• Originally posted by MattB View Post
                                Here's a pic of Roger racing his Boss 302S in Long Beach earlier this year. He owned at least 4 of them. I also have a pic of SOME of his car collection. I'll look for some more later. I've met Roger a few times, real nice guy, and you would never know he had a ton of money. Since I worked on a Mustang team that ran a Boss 302 as well, we often borrowed parts from each other's spares, bs'd with their crew guys, etc. I even lived in a motorhome at MSR-Houston for 2 weeks or so with Rodas' crew chief. Roger and Paul will be missed at the racetrack, that's for sure!!
                                That is an impressive collection of cars for sure.

Comment

Working...
                                X