Fast and Furious Paul Walker Dead?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by QIK46 View Post
    Guy fucked up end of story. Almost killed myself a few times also being an idiot. Just really sux for the passenger losing his life over someone else's screwup
    Yeah it sucks, but then again if I was going to trust my life to someone driving fast, I could not think of a better person than a professional race car driver.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
      Yeah it sucks, but then again if I was going to trust my life to someone driving fast, I could not think of a better person than a professional race car driver.
      I agree

It looks like they had no chance, looks like it blew up on impact.

Comment

• R.i.p.

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
          TMZ has footage of the wreck from a security camera. Car caught fire at the moment of impact, they were screwed no matter what.

http://tmz.vo.llnwd.net/e2//now/stit...84/content.mp4
          that video has been cut up and doctored

Comment

• Fuck that was a big fire!

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
              Funny thing... fuckin' your step daughter...
              I read this in Morgan freeman's voice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                Wanting someone to endure pain and suffering of a terminal illness so you can spend more time with them is selfish.
                I don't know the man in question and I don't want to speak too ill of him, but did he ask his family if that's what they wanted? He was terminally ill. He knew it, they knew it, but his legacy went from loving father who died from causes out of his hands, to loving father who killed himself. Families endure hard times. That's one of the things about family is that you endure it together.

Again, sorry to the poster for their loss. I can't even imagine what losing my father would be like under any circumstances. The guy is my hero and whenever I've fucked up, he's been the one to help me get back on track. However, if my dad killed himself, I would only think of how that would affect my little brother, sister, and my stepmother, who when he married when I was 5, has basically been my mother.
                "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                  Right. You can cry in this thread regarding those who are insensitive, but it would seem you believe your comments are justified towards others who are suffering a loss from suicide. Can you not admit you are being a hypocrite in this thread?
                  I'm not being a hypocrite. If Paul Walker committed suicide and I said "Hey, you guys back off, he was a good guy." THEN I would be a hypocrite.
                  "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• and to think there is a stupid tv show about street racing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chili View Post
                      Recent reports are that the steering may have failed.
                      Was it understeer followed by oversteer? Streets are totally different than tracks. Someone said its hard to believe a pro driver would make that kind of mistake but its a whole different world on the street. At high speed the power steering isn't doing much of anything. Most luxury cars have speed sensitive power steering which can completely cut off pressure to the rack at higher speeds.
                      Originally posted by Marisa
                      we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

• do you think the movie studio was involved in covering up these video's (way edited video's) and other eye witnesses

Comment

• Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                          I'm not being a hypocrite. If Paul Walker committed suicide and I said "Hey, you guys back off, he was a good guy." THEN I would be a hypocrite.
                          If it doesn't fit your agenda then of course it doesn't make sense. Yes, you are being a hypocrite. Just too ignant to see it. You talk shit about someone's friend killing himself then cry when others talk shit about a movie star dying. "But he didn't chose to die." True, but he didn't have to get in the car, either.

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                            I read this in Morgan freeman's voice.
                            excellent.
                            www.hppmotorsports.com
                            ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

• Based on the video they had no chance!
                              Originally posted by Da Prez
                              Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                              Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

• Originally posted by momo View Post
                                excellent.
                                I just read this in Mr Burns voice.

Comment

Working...
                                X