No announcement yet.

Fast and Furious Paul Walker Dead?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If this is a hoax, it has a hell of a lot more traction than they usually do.
    Originally posted by davbrucas
    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
      If this is a hoax, it has a hell of a lot more traction than they usually do.
      Wikipedia now shows the disclaimer at the top, this article is about a person who has recently died.
      Originally posted by Leah
      Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Comment

It is with a truly heavy heart that we must confirm that Paul Walker passed away today in a tragic car accident while attending a charity event for his organization Reach Out Worldwide. He was a passenger in a friend's car, in which both lost their lives. We appreciate your patience as we too are stunned and saddened beyond belief by this news. Thank you for keeping his family and friends in your prayers during this very difficult time. We will do our best to keep you apprised on where to send condolences. - #TeamPW
          from fb page.

Totally confused its on drudge even.

Comment

Apparently, NOT a hoax. He did die today as a passenger in a Porsche when it crashed and burst into flames.

RIP.
            Ford
            GM
            Toyota
            VAG

Comment

A lot of this stuff still isn't showing real confirmation. I hate the internet sometimes.

Comment

Not a hoax. This happened at a car show at the shop where they have the race team. I guess he went for a ride in a Porsche Carerra GT and they were both killed. R.i.p.

Comment

KTLA is reporting it - I've seen screenshots on Twitter from their broadcast.

Kinda crazy to have a hoax of it one day and then the real deal the next.

Comment

His twitter and Facebook accounts have been updated stating that he has died in a car accident.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                      A lot of this stuff still isn't showing real confirmation. I hate the internet sometimes.
                      So its still a hoax possibly? I like most his movies... 8 Below is a good one
                      sigpic

Comment

Comment

Look at the Facebook "link." I don't see it actually on his page if you go to it. Looks like a ghost page. Of course we all know I'm internet retarded.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

Here's the Porsche:
                            Attached Files

Comment

NBC confirming its true, r.i.p......

Comment

Fox is also confirming now.

Comment

Working...
                                X