No announcement yet.

Fast and Furious Paul Walker Dead?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Think about it for a second, poopnut. It should come back to you. That's of course, unless you are dumbfuck enough to believe because you had someone close to you commit suicide that gives you right of passage to say whatever you want?

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
      Think about it for a second, poopnut. It should come back to you. That's of course, unless you are dumbfuck enough to believe because you had someone close to you commit suicide that gives you right of passage to say whatever you want?
      You're gonna have to remind me. I know my thoughts on suicide and I doubt they've changed. I don't know what I could've said that was soooooo bad.
      "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• Okay, so you're not gonna say anything or you can't find my post...one of the two. I'm guessing that somebody on this site committed suicide and I said "fuck them." I still say fuck anybody that commits suicide. Yes, I've had somebody close to my family blow his own brains out, and although he was always cool with me...fuck him. He made his family experience that. I'll always say that. I don't care what shit you're going through...you killing yourself affects MORE than you. Now back to the original topic? Paul Walker was a good guy that died.

I swear to God, most guys on this site think like women.
        "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• Originally posted by pHILSANITY07 View Post
          And I'm sure people are going to say they shouldnt have been driving fast or being reckless, when everyone has at least once drove way to damn fast on the freeway.
          true, but i guess in his defense he wasn't driving.

Comment

• RIP
            Originally posted by Buzzo
            Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

• Wow this sucks. He was cool RIP.
              sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
              🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                I still say fuck anybody that commits suicide. Yes, I've had somebody close to my family blow his own brains out, and although he was always cool with me...fuck him. He made his family experience that. I'll always say that. I don't care what shit you're going through...you killing yourself affects MORE than you.
                My Dad shot himself. 9mm, even know where the gun is. He had cancer of the throat. Terminal. It had already spread. Could barely swallow. Being a smart man, he knew his chances were going to be like his Dad. Died a long, slow, painful death from lung cancer. So was he wrong to spare his brothers, sisters, sons, and everyone else he knew, the terrible time of watching a person die? I do not think so. Ask yourself this, would you rather see a person dying horribly or see them choose the fate they want.
                Some cars and a bike...

Some say... they have been raced, some a lot

Comment

• I dug all his movies. F&F franchise won't be the same.
                  Originally posted by talisman
                  I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                  Originally posted by AdamLX
                  If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  Because fuck you, that's why
                  Originally posted by 80coupe
                  nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                  Originally posted by Rick Modena
                  ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                  Originally posted by Jester
                  Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                    I swear to God, most guys on this site think like women.
                    Exactly what I thought. You reply to a member's thread regarding a friend of his who killed himself and class it up with your opinion of suicide. "But that's different..." Right? Tell me again why that is not hypocritical.

Comment

• Fast and the Furious actor Paul Walker was killed in a car crash on Saturday and, according to reports, the driver of the car was Roger Rodas, who has driven in the Pirelli World Challenge.

Rodas and Walker were Porsche enthusiasts and owned a race team together. The Porsche Carrera GT they were in crashed after they drove the car from a charity event. Authorities said that when they arrived, the car was engulfed in flames.

“Him and his buddy, his brother in arms at heart, just decided to joyride, take a spin," Antonio Holmes, a friend of Walker's who was at the event, told the Santa Clarita Valley Signal. "Something we all do. We're all car enthusiasts. ... We’re all here driving, enjoying each other, and God must’ve needed help."

The PWC is sanctioned by the Sports Car Club of America, and Rodas drove in the GTS Series this season. He finished second in the Porsche Drivers Cup Series last year with two wins for Always Evolving, the team that he and Walker started. Per his bio on the PWC site, Rodas was a wealth adviser for Merrill Lynch.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                        Who fucking cares? Seriously? Outside of family and friends, I mean come on... He wasn't even a good actor. He was pretty fucking shitty at it, actually.
                        Dick.

I'm sure his family, friends, and fans care quite a bit. Somebody lost a son. Somebody lost a friend. He was also reportedly a good guy off camera. And that's more than can be said of a lot of celebrity and their ilk.

RIP

Comment

• Does it make me a bad person if I absolutely don't give a shit?
                          He was some hollywood pretty boy.
                          I feel like people who have done far better things than ....act.... die and get zero recognition.
                          DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

• Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
                            Dick.

I'm sure his family, friends, and fans care quite a bit. Somebody lost a son. Somebody lost a friend. He was also reportedly a good guy off camera. And that's more than can be said of a lot of celebrity and their ilk.

RIP
                            He did say outside of his friends and family who cares.

How many people have died since then?

Comment

• You have to love how the internet makes every aspect of life trite and unimportant. Here's the deal. Walker wasn't some pseudo celebrity trash that made his money by acting like an idiot in public for publicity. He made car movies, and he was a car guy at heart.

All of us were car guys at one point or we wouldn't be here. He contributed quite a bit to the pop culture of the car world, for better or worse. We all could have been the passenger in that car at some point back in the crazy years. We've had a member die in a fiery crash many years back, and I marvel sometimes that I wasn't killed in the high speed crash that still gives me many health problems to this day.

God fucking forbid anyone show the slightest trace of empathy for someone who by all appearances, was an average joe, that aside from being famous could easily have been a poster on this site. Yes, we wouldn't want any of our super internet badassery temporarily called into question, that would just be the end of the fucking world.

Comment

• Buster became a gear head (in real life).
                                People die. It almost always sucks. Selfishly, this will impact Fast 7.
                                www.hppmotorsports.com
                                ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Working...
                                X