Fast and Furious Paul Walker Dead?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
    You have to love how the internet makes every aspect of life trite and unimportant. Here's the deal. Walker wasn't some pseudo celebrity trash that made his money by acting like an idiot in public for publicity. He made car movies, and he was a car guy at heart.

All of us were car guys at one point or we wouldn't be here. He contributed quite a bit to the pop culture of the car world, for better or worse. We all could have been the passenger in that car at some point back in the crazy years. We've had a member die in a fiery crash many years back, and I marvel sometimes that I wasn't killed in the high speed crash that still gives me many health problems to this day.

God fucking forbid anyone show the slightest trace of empathy for someone who by all appearances, was an average joe, that aside from being famous could easily have been a poster on this site. Yes, we wouldn't want any of our super internet badassery temporarily called into question, that would just be the end of the fucking world.
    Well said.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
      Sucks. While he might not have been the greatest actor, he was never in the news for doing some crazy off the wall stupid shit like a lot of celebrities are these days. From what I can tell he was just a guy that acted for his job, and lived his life like any of us would.

RIP.
      I read a story not long ago where he was in a vehicle that was driving dangerously that resulted in the deaths of two people.

Stevo
      Originally posted by SSMAN
      ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• I guess I'll be the bitch about it, some mom lost her son, a daughter lost her father, the car world lost an enthusiast and the world lost a good soul.

RIP Paul and Rodger , sucks for a lot of people.
        Doing enough racing for 99% of the board!

Comment

• Wow, I didn't know Roger was driving until this morning. What a bummer. He was the ultimate car guy. His car collection is huge. I'll find some pics and post them later. He had a lot of 80s-90s cars with few miles on them. Cobra Rs, BMW M3 lightweights, etc. he will be missed in the car & racing community. :-(

Comment

• If he has a 93r, im interested in another
            pinto gt with wood trim

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post
              I read a story not long ago where he was in a vehicle that was driving dangerously that resulted in the deaths of two people.

Stevo
              when was that?
              http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                when was that?
                I assume he was making a joke of this story.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Grape View Post
                  If he has a 93r, im interested in another

I know he had a 95 and an 00, so it would make sense that he had a 93, but I never saw it. You were gonna sell your 93 a year or so ago, you keeping it now? I do know a Ford exec, Mark Wilson, who has a 93 and 2 95s, one of them raced by Jason Priestly if you want to try and hit him up and see if he wants to sell.

Comment

• I don't care about deaths of people I don't know, but some of you guys are just heartless. He deserves at least a damn that sucks then go on with with your day. Now if it was a kardashian, kanye, lohan etc then who gives a damn.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                      You have to love how the internet makes every aspect of life trite and unimportant. Here's the deal. Walker wasn't some pseudo celebrity trash that made his money by acting like an idiot in public for publicity. He made car movies, and he was a car guy at heart.

All of us were car guys at one point or we wouldn't be here. He contributed quite a bit to the pop culture of the car world, for better or worse. We all could have been the passenger in that car at some point back in the crazy years. We've had a member die in a fiery crash many years back, and I marvel sometimes that I wasn't killed in the high speed crash that still gives me many health problems to this day.

God fucking forbid anyone show the slightest trace of empathy for someone who by all appearances, was an average joe, that aside from being famous could easily have been a poster on this site. Yes, we wouldn't want any of our super internet badassery temporarily called into question, that would just be the end of the fucking world.
                      X mother fucking 2!
                      There are some Cold ass bastards in here
                      "Yeeeeehhhhhaaaaawwwww that's my jam"

Comment

• Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                        I don't care about deaths of people I don't know, but some of you guys are just heartless. He deserves at least a damn that sucks then go on with with your day. Now if it was a kardashian, kanye, lohan etc then who gives a damn.
                        Yeah, I'm heartless. Yeah, I'm a dick. Your point? What makes him any more important than any of the people you listed? What makes any of those people you listed any more important than average Joes? How many humanitarians died yesterday? How many soldiers died yesterday? Society as a whole has it's priorities fucked up. With the exception of Matt, I haven't seen a single person mention the guy that was driving the car he was in. But ZOMG RIP because famous!!!!1111!juan.

But yeah, I'm the asshole.
                        Originally posted by BradM
                        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                        Originally posted by Leah
                        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post

Stevo
                          As a passenger.
                          "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                            Exactly what I thought. You reply to a member's thread regarding a friend of his who killed himself and class it up with your opinion of suicide. "But that's different..." Right? Tell me again why that is not hypocritical.
                            My condolences to anybody who has lost somebody to suicide but I still stand by my statement of fuck anybody that commits suicide. To the guy who's father shot himself. Very sorry you lost your dad but what he did was selfish.
                            "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                              My condolences to anybody who has lost somebody to suicide but I still stand by my statement of fuck anybody that commits suicide. To the guy who's father shot himself. Very sorry you lost your dad but what he did was selfish.
                              Wanting someone to endure pain and suffering of a terminal illness so you can spend more time with them is selfish.

Comment

• Well regardless of what all the "hard asses" here has to say. I'm really disappointed to hear this. Dude was not and asshole and gave back. I like him and his work. I just hope the impact killed him cus that sounds like a really bad way to go. Trapped and burned alive no thanks.

RIP.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2
                                Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Working...
                                X