Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2015 mustang, here it is

Enjoy
    The 2015 Ford Mustang is all over the place--literally. First an early run of Autoweek outed the 2015 Ford Mustang in leaked images of its next issue. Then TIME added to the leak with clearer digital images, followed by the guys at Mustang6G with the GT version, badges and all (see the gallery at the bottom of this post). Then the Wall Street Journal added...

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Rear end, ok, the rest? ...meh.....I still like my 07 better.

Comment

rear is very retro to me, looks very old school, except for the lower part
      Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

About what I figured.

I don't hate it, but I'm not regretting the purchase of my '12 either...
        When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Looks better than the 05-09 but not better than 10+, IMO.

I never really cared for the looks of the 05-09.

Kind of reminds me of a 350z.

Comment

any word on powerplant options?
            Originally posted by Sean88gt
            You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
            Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
            You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

That thing is fugly as hell
              "Yeeeeehhhhhaaaaawwwww that's my jam"

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
                any word on powerplant options?
                Did you open the link?

We'll have to wait until December 5 for the full official details on the 2015 Mustang (or at least until the next leak), but we expect three engines to be offered: a 300-horsepower V-6, a 310-horsepower turbocharged four-cylinder, and a 420-plus-horsepower V-8. Among the many likely variants are a GT350 model and possibly even a Mach 1.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                  About what I figured.

I don't hate it, but I'm not regretting the purchase of my '12 either...
                  Yeah, I'm out too. I'll keep my '12 til its paid off in '16 and see if they update the looks by then.
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

that's v6 trim, i expect the GT to look a bit better

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                      that's v6 trim, i expect the GT to look a bit better
                      Not sure about that, did you see the front calipers, no way those are V-6 brakes...
                      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Isn't this going to be officially revealed thursday the 5th?

This is just another rendering.....

Comment

Originally posted by 03mustangdude View Post

Nope, that's the real thing.

Comment

Originally posted by 03mustangdude View Post

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                            Nope, that's the real thing.

Can't decide if I like it or not yet... 50/50 right now. Doesn't seem like an improvement in power tho, sad...

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                              Looks better than the 05-09 but not better than 10+, IMO.

I never really cared for the looks of the 05-09.

Kind of reminds me of a 350z.
                              The roof line is very 370z for sure.
                              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Working...
                              X