Cold weather, Ice, Snow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by slow99 View Post
    Still raining here, temps say 32-33. This shit might turn at some point, but they've been saying it will for hours now.
    Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
    Same here in Lakewood. Dallas-proper seems to be several degrees warmer than the suburbs, still just getting rain.
    Well, we're effed now, lolz. Got about 1.5 inches of ice.
    Originally posted by davbrucas
    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

• Tricity is back on. Back to work damn it

Comment

• Had to take our dog to the vet for what appears to be an infected gum that wasn't getting better on antibiotic. That was a fun 4 mile drive each way in a CTS-V on summer performance tires. I'd recommend staying home unless you have to get out.
        Ford
        GM
        Toyota
        VAG

Comment

• Took me over an hour to get 22 miles.
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by quikag View Post
            Had to take our dog to the vet for what appears to be an infected gum that wasn't getting better on antibiotic. That was a fun 4 mile drive each way in a CTS-V on summer performance tires. I'd recommend staying home unless you have to get out.
            Should've went ZR1.
            Originally posted by davbrucas
            I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

• As usual, Power is off out here (near Canton)... we're on generators now, but my fuel supply is only at 40%.

mardyn

Comment

• Took her right at an hour to go 7.5 miles but arrived without incident.
                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                  Took her right at an hour to go 7.5 miles but arrived without incident.
                  Better than me, I only drove over the median and half spun once!
                  "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                    Should've went ZR1.
                    Darn, why didn't I think of that?!?!? The 345 rear Nitto Invo would just grip right through the ice and slush. The front splitter would act like a snow plow and clear it out of the way as I drove.
                    Ford
                    GM
                    Toyota
                    VAG

Comment

Darn, why didn't I think of that?!?!? The 345 rear Nitto Invo would just grip right through the ice and slush. The front splitter would act like a snow plow and clear it out of the way as I drove.
                      Yep, you could have been helping others... but Noooo you had to take the Caddy!

Comment

That makes it a utility vehicle then huh?

Comment

• Snow!

Comment

• No work today! Get to spend a nice Friday with the wife and kiddos!
                            Scott Ganow
                            Lone Star Performance
                            16300 Midway Rd
                            Addison, TX 75001
                            214-630-5006

Comment

• Originally posted by 00KBGT View Post
                              No work today! Get to spend a nice Friday with the wife and kiddos!
                              ^^^ this

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                                Yep, you could have been helping others... but Noooo you had to take the Caddy!
                                I am a selfish bastard. Built-in snow plow and I'm not out clearing the streets.
                                Ford
                                GM
                                Toyota
                                VAG

Comment

Working...
                                X