Cold weather, Ice, Snow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
    Well, one winter weather lesson learned at my house by the 7 year old: lie on your back to do snow angels. LMAO, funny as hell watching her try it on her face.
    sleet angels
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
      sleet angels
      Yeah, that.

Comment

• Rowlett did not seem to get much ice on anything except the trees. But damn there are trees down everywhere.

Comment

• Originally posted by no4njnk View Post
          Rowlett did not seem to get much ice on anything except the trees. But damn there are trees down everywhere.
          I have to work there tomorrow. Is it bad across the lake on Rowlett Rd?

Comment

• Just got back from my one and only store run of the day in southwest Fort Worth. Side streets are bad, bigger streets not much better. And the various small and medium hills in and around our neighborhood (Overton Park/Tanglewood) are ridiculous. After everything refreezes it'll be even nastier. Safe sledding everyone.

Comment

• Aledo got hit pretty damn hard, but we made the most of it.

At least 3+ inches of ice
              Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
              There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• It's not too bad out there. Went to the HS to screw around and some poor kid got his mustang stuck in the ditch. lol
                Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bputacoma View Post
                  It's not too bad out there. Went to the HS to screw around and some poor kid got his mustang stuck in the ditch. lol
                  91coupemike ?

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                    I have to work there tomorrow. Is it bad across the lake on Rowlett Rd?
                    No idea, stayed on one side of the bridge.

Comment

• I made it to work just fine.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fatass View Post
                        I made it to work just fine.

You forgot to go playing and went to work? What were you thinking?

Comment

• I love seeing toys out in weather like this.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
                            You forgot to go playing and went to work? What were you thinking?
                            I did on the way, during break, at lunch and on the way home

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                              91coupemike ?
                              Lol. That would of been hilarious
                              Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

• Went to work around 6:30 from SGP and made it to work at 7:30 up in grapevine. That includes a stop at the gas station for petro.
                                Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                                Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
                                Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Working...
                                X