Cold weather, Ice, Snow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
    crank the heat up, lean the chair back and sleep. it's ok, they'll survive.
    went to work yesterday , left at 3:30 am, 26 miles/1.5 hours and I made it to work, about the same for the trip home. They wouldn't shutdown today so I've spent a couple hours on 35w headed north and the highway was deadstop.

For the person who said they don't feel sorry for those people stuck at 35 in Sanger, I know some people who live over there who work in Denton who still had to go to work. Pretty sure most people stuck in that shit aren't risking it cause of a damn game.

Comment

• hell has frozen over

Comment

• today is my day off but they need people so fuck it i'll get some OT moneyz

no problems on the road for me, small fwd cars with manual transmissions FTW

Comment

• Report of a truck going over the lake lewisville bridge and into the water. The truck has been in water for a few hours and its gone from rescue to recovery mission.
          Update truck is now out of the water.
          Last edited by Country cracker; 12-07-2013, 08:00 AM.
          "Yeeeeehhhhhaaaaawwwww that's my jam"

Comment

• Sure glad I left when I did or id be stuck too.

Comment

• Had to work yesterday and have to work today.. No playing around for me... Leave at 7:30 am get home around 8 pm when the sun has gone away.. Fml

Comment

• Originally posted by Country cracker View Post
                Report of a truck going over the lake lewisville bridge and into the water. The truck has been in water for a few hours and its gone from rescue to recovery mission.
                Update truck is now out of the water.
                Yea, no report on fatalities, but it looks like they shutdown the only lane they had open on I-35 southbound. That's not a good sign..

Watching Fox4 traffic report. Stay the hell away from I-35 in any direction. They are saying that hundreds of semis are parked on the side of the road up near Sanger.

I'm supposed to fly out of Love Field tomorrow evening. I'm fairly certain my flight will still go, but I have no idea how I'm gonna get down there from Denton.

Comment

• Im stuck in Dallas for another day. Working nights and staying at a hotel for the 2nd day. 114 W was still shut down according to the news this morning in Las Colinas....so Im stuck here. I had a bad experience 3 years ago or so on Xmas day going home from work and wrecked the truck. Not worth it to drive...

Comment

• 1 fatality just reported
                    "Yeeeeehhhhhaaaaawwwww that's my jam"

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                      Lake Lewisville Marina is fucked:
                      I just saw this. Hopefully the slip my boat is in didn't do that!
                      '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
                      '13 Dodge Cummins
                      '14 Rubicon X

Comment

• Texas may need to start investing in some snow plows and de-icing equipment like the north here. You have been getting hit quite frequently with winter storms.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                          Texas may need to start investing in some snow plows and de-icing equipment like the north here. You have been getting hit quite frequently with winter storms.
                          It's all this global warming.

Comment

• lol

Comment

• Anyone have an update on 35w southbound ?
                              Any idea in how far south the bad roads go?
                              Hellcat Charger

Comment

• Looking at traffic apps its a Lil better but still not taking my vehicle out.

Comment

Working...
                                X