Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
    Is that at Joe Pool Lake?
    Ya. Northwest side. I wanted to be at Cedar Hill State Park, but they lost power and closed the park.
    Last edited by jluv; 12-07-2013, 05:50 PM.

Comment

• Awesome Jared, I saw the pics on Facebook. I'm headed to east Texas now to stay in a friend's lake house for a night or two. It beats camping-out at my house!

Comment

• I thought that name sounded familiar. I've been there a few times back in my high school days.

Comment

• I20 is clear out west(running 75-80), but as i got back to Abilene the TxDoT Warning sign said traffic is stopped for 20 miles between mile marker 362 to 382.

Comment

• Went ice skating through the neighborhood in keller earlier.It was pretty cool! Parking lots are pretty much ice rinks and real nice to skate on. The road is pretty bumpy and you gotta watch for exposed concrete

Comment

• neat!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Ha that's pretty cool.

It's been a couple days and everything here is still solid ice. The ice over the grass to the street all looks like 1 sheet of ice. I can jump on the ice on the grass and it doesn't give at all it's still so thick
                2014 GT
                2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

• My folks are without power, but the woodstove is going, and they have plenty of wood. If I didn't have an exam, I'd be heading to east Texas to gtfo for a few.

Comment

• Here is a quick video of it

Last edited by Danny46; 12-07-2013, 09:52 PM.

Comment

• Alot of traffic in hwy 380 right now, mainly sand trucks and rigs carrying Cat Motor Graders! I seriously just watched about 8 go by, with about 5 sand trucks. Why in the hell would they pick a time like this to transport? It's causing slow traffic behind them, which is already slow enough.

Comment

• I made the 1/2 mile drive to the store today. Four wheel drive FTW.

Crazy ass drivers out there.

Comment

• Originally posted by bjtheman1 View Post
                          Alot of traffic in hwy 380 right now, mainly sand trucks and rigs carrying Cat Motor Graders! I seriously just watched about 8 go by, with about 5 sand trucks. Why in the hell would they pick a time like this to transport? It's causing slow traffic behind them, which is already slow enough.
                          WFAA is saying all highways in FTW shutting down at 6 am to send a "task force" after the roads.

Last edited by Couver; 12-07-2013, 08:39 PM.

Comment

• Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
                            2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

• Tried to go down the street to get some food started sliding like crazy, way worse than yesterday night

Comment

• I was suppose to fly into DFW tonight but my flight got canceled right before I got to the Tampa airport. Stuck in Charlotte for the night and trying to get home tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                                X