No announcement yet.

Cold weather, Ice, Snow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I gotta try to get back to ardmore tonight... this should be fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by 80coupe View Post
      I gotta try to get back to ardmore tonight... this should be fun.
      Good luck, but I doubt you'll make it, dress warm and take some bottled water and some jerky.
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• It is nice to watch the news and not have all the shootings and murders.

Comment

• It's starting to melt off my roof here. I'm sure it's all going to freeze one more time tonight.

Comment

• Snowing in Boyd
            "Yeeeeehhhhhaaaaawwwww that's my jam"

Comment

• Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
              It is nice to watch the news and not have all the shootings and murders.
              Yup now the democrats will have something else to ban. Like sleet and snow.
              sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
              🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Originally posted by Wish4svts View Post
                Total time stranded in traffic 23 hours... 11 in weatherford and 12 in west fort worth. Luckily I'm in a big truck so I've idled the whole time.
                Damn.

These poor folks out there have been stuck in the same place for 26 hours!
                "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Anyone been out White Settlement Road towards Aledo?

What about Camp Bowie west?
                  Aledo is not somewhere you want to be driving. Took me 2 hours to get from south FM 5 TO Brookshires and back yesterday. Roads are 4 to 6" in ice. There are some spots that are traversable but 1187 south of 20 is some scary stuff!
                  Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                  There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Isnt it supposed to melt for a few hours today and refreeze?

Comment

Anyone been out White Settlement Road towards Aledo?

What about Camp Bowie west?
                      Solid ice, but there are some ruts that aren't as slick. White Settlement is passable up to Chapel Creek, but we haven't had to go past that. Whatever you do, don't get on I-30 west of town. The line of big rigs out there was ridiculous. We ended up coming back east on the access road. 820 isn't much better.

Comment

• Coming back from Houston to Arlington in a few hours. Left on Friday at noon and it wasn't too bad. How bad is it now? Coming up 45 to 20, then west to Bowen. Any highways shut down or to completely avoid?

Comment

• Originally posted by phaux View Post
                          Coming back from Houston to Arlington in a few hours. Left on Friday at noon and it wasn't too bad. How bad is it now? Coming up 45 to 20, then west to Bowen. Any highways shut down or to completely avoid?
                          I'm looking at I35E at 287 right now. Looks like it is flowing well with normal speeds and moderate traffic.

Comment

• Originally posted by hotrod66stang View Post
                            Solid ice, but there are some ruts that aren't as slick. White Settlement is passable up to Chapel Creek, but we haven't had to go past that. Whatever you do, don't get on I-30 west of town. The line of big rigs out there was ridiculous. We ended up coming back east on the access road. 820 isn't much better.
                            Trying to decide on a route to get someone to work from White Settlement Road past Chapel Creek to downtown Fort Worth at 6am tomorrow. We had planned to get out this afternoon to test the roads. Just waiting until the temp comes up so I can get a better idea of what it might be like in the morning.

Comment

Trying to decide on a route to get someone to work from White Settlement Road past Chapel Creek to downtown Fort Worth at 6am tomorrow. We had planned to get out this afternoon to test the roads. Just waiting until the temp comes up so I can get a better idea of what it might be like in the morning.
                              It shouldn't be that bad it the roads maintain steady traffic constantly. It's the less travelled roadways you need to worry about

Comment

• What's 35E north of Carrollton looking like, is the bridge at Lewisville still a cluster fuck?
                                Originally posted by MR EDD
                                i know i am are a fucking idiot.i know i should have pulled out of my mommas ass to make a shit fuck like me.bitch
                                Originally Posted By: Polska
                                I don't believe in shotting any animal past 150 or 200 yards, until their is better technology in 10 or 20 years and we have laser like the predators.

Comment

Working...
                                X