Cold weather, Ice, Snow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
    Same, I took camp wisdom to 161 and it was decent/somewhat slow until lower tarrant, and there is a bunch of ice on that bridge so people stopped and I hit traffic.
    Green Oaks/157 was all clear except for the bridge over Division and the one south of the dump. Didn't hit any traffic until Grapevine. From what I hear, the DFW Connector corridor is ridiculous.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slow Five-O View Post
      Anybody driven in denton today?
      Yeah, Corinth to Denton, then back to Fort Worth, 35 is fine, I was going 70 most of the way back.

Comment

Damn. I'm trying to avoid calling in but will if i have to. I'll be going from Corinth to denton. But the shitty part is i won't be coming back until 1230 tonight.
        Things should be better then 8:30 this morning but all bets are off now that it's overcast and no more help from direct sunlight. If you gotta head out there be careful.

Comment

• It's really not that bad out there. Got to lunch and the office with zero problems.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mychael101 View Post
            Things should be better then 8:30 this morning but all bets are off now that it's overcast and no more help from direct sunlight. If you gotta head out there be careful.
            I was going north on 35 at 8, there was a wreck just north of Swisher, but other than that it was clear. Snow plows cleared most of it up last night. It was way worse over by 2181 last night.

Comment

• Went to work. 30 is good except for the cobblestoned bridges. What has TxDot been doing this weekend? It's like they forgot tarrant county.
              Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

• Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
                I was going north on 35 at 8, there was a wreck just north of Swisher, but other than that it was clear. Snow plows cleared most of it up last night. It was way worse over by 2181 last night.
                I didn't see a wreck but once I heard the two left lanes were closed on I-35 SB at Fox Ave I decided to turn back home.

Comment

• Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
                  That's right where i live. Nobody can drive around here. Seems like i see atleast 1 wreck everyday between swisher and unt.
                  2014 GT
                  2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

• I've been driving my stang all this time with no issues in the ice. Unlike this guy who couln't get out of the parking lot.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                      wish I had laser blasters and an R2 unit on my car for these morons stopping on bridges.
                      Tell me about it.

Comment

Damn. I'm trying to avoid calling in but will if i have to. I'll be going from Corinth to denton. But the shitty part is i won't be coming back until 1230 tonight.
                        They have plowed alot of denton.
                        2014 Ford F250 4X4 *DD*
                        1992 Ford Mustang GT

Previous Vehicles:
                        1989 Ford Mustang 4 cyl. Turbo coupe
                        1986 Ford Mustang GT T-Top
                        2011 Ford F-150 Eco-Boost
                        2011 Ford Mustang V6
                        2011 Ford Mustang GT
                        2013 Ford F-150 Eco-Boost
                        2012 Ford F-150 Eco-Boost 4x4

Comment

• Just drove around Arlington a bit and it was pretty much completely fine. Only ice I encountered was on the Davis bridge, and it is VERY thick and heavy and cobblestoned on it. Then I got to watch the morons slamming on their brakes on it.

Comment

• Left Rowlett on PGBT to my way to Grand Prairie, 1.5 hours later I was at Dallas North Tollway so I called my boss to cancel my meeting. Got home in 25 minutes. People heading east were a bunch of babies, plus there was a few wrecks. Saw 2 wrecks on the way home, tried to accelerate going up a bridge with a RWD vehicle.

People need to learn how to drive in the ice like they do not have brakes.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ-95GT View Post
                              I've been driving my stang all this time with no issues in the ice. Unlike this guy who couln't get out of the parking lot.

That sucks. Who is responsible in that situation? Is it just "act of God" or does the complex have to pay?

Comment

• Originally posted by 03mustangdude View Post
                                ups delayed package again today due to adverse weather, bunch of pussies. 10days so far since 2day air shipment left origin.

Fedex delivered on time if not early.
                                bro, I think you've fucked up.
                                buying from origin means you can download immediately.
                                DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Working...
                                X